PDA

View Full Version : Heck no, Phole....

Big Muddy
11-21-2014, 03:27 PM
That earlier thread about the tannerite did not offend me in any way.....I've just been extremely busy....I deleted my part of the thread because there are so many libtards and idiots out there who might be snooping around our GH site, and might want to start some sheeit for us.....you just never know about those folks.

Nowadays, with so many tree-huggers and snail-kissers out there on the internet, they think that getting rid of a damaging beaver dam is animal cruelty....no need in providing them with any info. that could bite us in the azz.

Chicken Dinner
11-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Can I quote you on that?

That earlier thread about the tannerite did not offend me in any way.....I've just been extremely busy....I deleted my part of the thread because there are so many libtards and idiots out there who might be snooping around our GH site, and might want to start so sheeit for us.

Nowadays, with so many tree-huggers and snail-kissers out there on the internet, they think that getting rid of a damaging beaver dam is animal cruelty....no need in providing them with any info. that could bite us in the azz.

BarryBobPosthole
11-21-2014, 03:31 PM
I hear ya! and that's cool, we was just trying to figure out what happened to your happy self.

I don't know if the old timers around here remember this or not but we once got visited from a bunch of users from a vegan site I think it was. Seems like there was a Brit and some others. There were people from our site that went over to their site and raised holy hell and they did the same. It was a good old fashioned flame war. Does anybody else remember that? Was it Goodhunting or AO that happened at?

BKB

Thumper
11-21-2014, 04:25 PM
I remember that P-hole ... but I'm with you, I can't remember if it was here or AO.

Captain
11-21-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm about 80 percent sure it was here. Allison would have deleted anything like that. Best I remember. It would not have gone on long enough at AO to got to a flame war....

Chicken Dinner
11-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Before my time if it was...

BarryBobPosthole
11-21-2014, 04:32 PM
If I recall correctly it was Jim who was one of the 'raiders' who went over to their site and flamed all up on 'em and came back giggling like a school girl. I guess he found out he actually liked a couple of them.

BKB

Captain
11-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Thumper was NOTORIOUS for doing drive bys on other sites and starting that kinda stuff.
Best I remember that's how Big Sky found us. Thumper called him a road-hunting someun'

BarryBobPosthole
11-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I think he was on some Mule Fanciers site and found a true friend once too.

BKB

Captain
11-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Yeah, I think he was on some Mule Fanciers site and found a true friend once too. BKB
Yea that was a Thumper drag-in for SURE! 😖

Thumper
11-21-2014, 05:15 PM
Youse guys can line up!

Yep, I remember the vegan thing ... Australia had something to do with it. Just can't remember the details.

The thing with Big Sky was, I got an email from Alison scolding me for talking about our "new site" over there. I posted the url once and she had a hissy-fit. So, I'd do occasional "drive-bys" trying to stir up the mud over there knowing I'd be followed. (some of the old original AO guys checked us out, but didn't stick around, so I knew they knew how to find us). Worked like a charm, except B/S came over mad as a hornet and I didn't think I'd EVER get him calmed down! ;)

The funny part was, he was also upset that I called him a dufe and it took forever for me to convince him we ALL call each other dufes and not to take it seriously. I will say, he brought a crowd with him as back-up! I sure am glad the DUFE stuck around. A/O is long gone, but somehow we persevered. ;)