PDA

View Full Version : Monday humor....

Big Muddy
11-24-2014, 01:29 PM
THE PASTOR ASKED IF ANYONE IN THE CONGREGATION WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS PRAISE FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS._

_SUZIE SMITH STOOD AND WALKED TO THE PODIUM. SHE SAID, "I HAVE A PRAISE POINT. TWO MONTHS AGO, MY HUSBAND, DAVE, HAD A TERRIBLE MOTOR-CYCLE ACCIDENT AND HIS SCROTUM WAS COMPLETELY CRUSHED. THE PAIN WAS EXCRUCIATING AND THE DOCTORS DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY COULD HELP HIM."_

_YOU COULD HEAR A MUFFLED GASP FROM THE MEN IN THE CONGREGATION AS THEY IMAGINED THE PAIN THAT POOR DAVE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCED. _

_" DAVE WAS UNABLE TO HOLD ME OR THE CHILDREN," SHE WENT ON, "AND EVERY MOVE CAUSED HIM TERRIBLE PAIN. WE PRAYED AS THE DOCTORS PERFORMED A DELICATE OPERATION, AND IT TURNED OUT THEY WERE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER THE CRUSHED REMNANTS OF DAVE'S SCROTUM, AND WRAP WIRE AROUND IT TO HOLD IT IN PLACE."_

_AGAIN, THE MEN IN THE CONGREGATION CRINGED AND SQUIRMED UNCOMFORTABLY AS THEY IMAGINED THE HORRIBLE SURGERY PERFORMED ON DAVE._

_"NOW," SHE ANNOUNCED IN A QUIVERING VOICE, "THANK THE LORD, DAVE IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTORS SAY THAT WITH TIME, HIS SCROTUM SHOULD RECOVER COMPLETELY."_

_ALL THE MEN SIGHED WITH UNIFIED RELIEF. _

_THE PASTOR ROSE AND TENTATIVELY ASKED IF ANYONE ELSE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY._

_A MAN STOOD UP AND WALKED SLOWLY TO THE PODIUM. _
_HE SAID, "I'M DAVE." THE ENTIRE CONGREGATION HELD ITS BREATH. "I JUST WANT_ to tell my wife the word is sternum."

LJ3
11-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Heheheheheh

Big Muddy
11-24-2014, 01:34 PM
A guy and a girl meet at a bar.

They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place.

A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands.

He then takes off his trousers and again washes his hands.
The girl has been watching him and says:
"You must be a dentist."

The guy, surprised, says:
"Yes .... How did you figure that out?"
"Easy.." she replies, "you keep washing your hands."
One thing leads to another and they make love.
After it's over the girl says: "You must be a good dentist."

The guy, now with an inflated ego, says:
"Sure - I'm a good dentist. How did you figure that out?"
The girl replies:....

"Didn't feel a thing."

johnboy
11-24-2014, 01:45 PM
1. Teaching Maths In 1950s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

2. Teaching Maths In 1970s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

3. Teaching Maths In 1980s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80. Did he make a profit ? Yes or No

4. Teaching Maths In 1990s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20 Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

5. Teaching Maths In 2000s

A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands. He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way of making a living?

Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? (There are no wrong answers, and if you feel like crying, it's ok).

6. Teaching Maths In 2050

هاتشيرو تبيع كارلواد من نهاب 100 دولار تكلفة الإنتاج هو 80 دولاراً . كيف الكثير من المال ولم؟

Buckrub
11-24-2014, 05:29 PM
I've tried five times to laugh, and can't.