PDA

View Full Version : Thankfullness!!!

Niner
11-27-2014, 06:52 AM
Bucky's halftime post got me to thinking about all I have to be thankful for these days.......

Thankfulness??? MAN oh man, I've got it "in spades".
First off, I am eternally thankful to God for bringing me through that DAMNED cancer mess. I've got tons of "limitations" now.....but then a man does have to know his limitations ... so-to-speak.

I am thankful for my family, for having helped us out in a thousand little (and large) ways these last few years.

I am extremely thankful that my wife's office has an OUTSTANDING health insurance policy!!! AND that they are so employee oriented.

I am also very thankful for all of you dufes out there for sending up prayers, positive vibes, and well wishes for me these last few years. Right now, THANKFULLY, I am cancer-free. However, I do not take that for granted for ONE second. That re-occurrence back in the spring impressed upon me how quickly that can change!!!

It may sound strange (or not), but you guys are some of the best friends I have. And I am thankful that I get to check in here and "chat" with y'all every day.

Buckrub
11-27-2014, 10:49 AM
You're my hero, dude. You may not know it, but you are. I whine, and carry on.........and then I think about you and Thump........and I feel better.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Gotta go, I smell turkey.

jb
11-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Glad you're still around, Happy T -day

Big Skyz
11-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Having you and your wife out here this summer was the highlight of the year for me. Happy Thanksgiving to you two.

Captain
11-27-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm thankful to be friends with all you Dufuses'
Here's a little Thanksgiving ear worm for the rest of the day.
http://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM