PDA

View Full Version : Back home ....

Thumper
12-02-2014, 08:14 PM
... after a week with family. Stayed with my bazillionaire sister and BIL for the week. They retired at 50 yrs. old and turned the business over to my nephew who decided to take us all (about 30 people) to the country club buffet for Thanksgiving dinner instead of cooking. Man-o-man what a feast! You name it ... they had it. The only thing I did NOT eat was TURKEY! By time I got past all the shrimp, prime rib, etc. ... I didn't have room for turkey. Oh well.

Anyway, we just returned home and I have a ton of crap to catch up on, then I'll be heading to an estate sale at 6:30 in the morning ... so not sure when I'll catch up here.

We stayed with my sis & BIL in Houston, plus we had a 2-day/2-night side trip to San Antonio, then a day/night in Austin before returning to Houston yesterday.

Here are a couple of pics of our T-giving day. Most drove to the country club, but my nephew decided to take the boat and about 10 of us tagged along for the ride. Since he took over the business, he's now a bazillionaire at 30 years old. Good kid though. Lives in a humongous 3-story house at the marina.

This is my BIL & Lynn as we're pulling out of the marina for the country club, followed by a pic of my niece (my OTHER sister's daughter) and myself.

4044 4045

Another of Lynn and my BIL as we're underway toward the country club, followed by a pic of the marina side of my nephew's house. (rough life)

4046 4047

Buckrub
12-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Glad you could get away, and have a good time.

Arty
12-02-2014, 10:06 PM
I'd say your niece is gorgeous, but who wouldn't look gorgeous sitting next to THAT old curmudgeon!! Yikes!
:)