PDA

View Full Version : WTF????

Thumper
12-06-2014, 07:59 PM
I swear this country is getting more f'ed-up by the day! And Washington D.C. takes the cake for being the MOST f'ed up!

It's no wonder half the black kids in this country turn out to be worthless scumbags. Sorry, but I'm callin' it as I see it.

I walked into the bedroom a few hours ago and the tv was left on CSPAN where I'd left it earlier. Heck, I thought God himself had appeared! Then, there he was, that frigging Jessie Jackson spewing b/s as fast as his fat lips could flap. PRAISING Marion Barry! I swear, the more I listened to that fucking idiot, the more my blood pressure rose and when my jaw finally hit the floor, I had to turn and walk out of the room.

Yep all you kids out there ... look up to that patriot and National hero as a role model. Work hard and strive to be just like him as he was one of the finest examples of a human being this country has to offer!

Damn! I've never heard so much horse-shit in my frigging life! The man was a damn convicted crack-head/whore-monger! WTF??? Role model my ass!

Hell, I've been so busy lately I didn't even know the worthless fuck had croaked. I had to Google the a-hole to see what happened. The FIRST headline that came up was from "The Washington Post" (what a surprise). Ok, I guess this is old news ... maybe it's a GOOD thing I haven't had time to keep track of what's been going on.

Marion Barry’s final farewell draws thousands, stretches for hours

"In death, Barry delivered a remarkable exit, a three-day spectacle capped Saturday with a marathon memorial service that featured dignitaries of national renown, scores of clergy, soaring music and fiery speeches."

Did I already say, "WTF"???

Buckrub
12-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Glad I didn't say all that.

Chicken Dinner
12-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Why you gotta try and keep a brother down?

Thumper
12-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Glad I didn't say all that.

Is curmudgeoness contagious? ;)

Buckrub
12-06-2014, 09:48 PM
No. Else I would have caught it from you by now!