PDA

View Full Version : Truck bed liners

LW
12-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Decided to get a spray in liner in one of our pickups just because I have never had one. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, I will be driving anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour and a half for the application so I decided to do a little research before picking one. Evrrybody claims theirs are the best as expected. Does anybody have any knowledge about line-x, rhino, ameragard, gatorhyde or others?

Captain
12-07-2014, 06:40 PM
I've had LineX and Rhino and gator hide.
LineX gets my nod

DeputyDog
12-07-2014, 07:04 PM
I say linex too.

LW
12-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Captain, what stood out about linex versus the others?

Captain
12-07-2014, 09:05 PM
The Rhino was nice and about the first in this area. It was rough and held most items well, but some stuff would slide on it.
The Gatorhyde is rock hard and EVERTHING slides on it... it does look good however.
The LineX is like small sand mixed with the coating and it holds everything in place well. very nice spray in liner...
I like it the best so far. My new truck I put Knapheide spray in liner in it as a friend of mine works there. It is OK but as far as I can tell the exact same thing as GatorHyde.... Its so hard stuff slides on it even though it is rough to the touch.

Chicken Dinner
12-07-2014, 10:12 PM
I've got a linex and have no complaints.

Niner
12-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Line-X. And while youre at it, have them spray it up and over the top of the bed rails. That'll protect the top of the bed and the top of the tailgaite.