PDA

View Full Version : The snowball is rolling ...

Thumper
12-15-2014, 08:56 PM
... and getting bigger. I wonder how many countries will offer to help the U.S. in the future once they've been ratted out?

This is a joke. Thailand is basically saying "we don't know nuttin'!" ;)

Thai PM: CIA’s interrogations in Thailand, an internal USA matter

BANGKOK, 13 December 2014 (NNT) – The Prime Minister of Thailand has commented on the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence’s report on a rumored CIA detention complex in Thailand, saying its an internal matter for the US and is unrelated to the Thai government.

The Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha was addressing the public regarding the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence’s report on the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) country interrogation site list, that includes Thailand as the location of a CIA detention center involving torturing activities. The Prime Minister was speaking after returning from the ASEAN - Republic of South Korea summit in Busan, South Korea.

He said that he has been informed about the issue and has ordered the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to clarify with the public that this has nothing to do with Thai authorities as it is an internal matter of the United States.

The Prime Minister also asked all sides not to demand involvement from Thailand as the current situation in the country is peaceful.

Captain
12-15-2014, 09:18 PM
Yea there is a WHOLE lot of good coming from releasing that info ain't there.
Like Korea tell the world the US needs to clean up its act...

Niner
12-16-2014, 09:32 AM
What this country needs is a HARD turn to Right in 2016......and I'm not talking about Democrap Lite either.

Chicken Dinner
12-16-2014, 09:38 AM
It may be arguable what the country needs. But, if the GOP nominates somebody like Ted Cruz it's the surest way to hand this thing to Hilary.

Buckrub
12-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Amen to that.

Repubs are even shying away from him.

Being right is one thing............winning and BEING President is another.

Captain
12-16-2014, 10:15 AM
I bet there is over 120 families of school children in Pakistan this morning that would not be against a little torture of a few Taliban folks.