PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again.

Captain
12-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Point a gun at the police and get shot and somehow it's the police fault?
Where has reason in this world gone? http://video.foxnews.com/v/3959806010001/missouri-man-who-pointed-a-gun-at-officers-shot-and-killed/?#sp=show-clips

Buckrub
12-24-2014, 12:35 PM
Gone.

See my post.

I don't know anymore, Cappy. I don't. I know you guys are the good guys, and I'm glad you're around. But the pendulum is going to change, soon, and fast I fear.

Scares me.

DeputyDog
12-24-2014, 12:50 PM
I don't understand it either. What do you expect to happen if you pull a gun on the police? I doubt asking them nicely to "Please put down the gun." would do any good, but it seems like that's what people expect an officer to do. This has nothing to do with race, it's just a matter of being stupid, but it will probably get turned into some type of racial issue.

Thumper
12-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Well, the newscaster says it was "two men" and ... "the second suspect fled" ....

Mom says the girlfriend told her, "The cops wuz meesin' with 'em so they got up to run away .....".

I wonder who that "second suspect" could be? Hmmmm.

Ya' think there's ANY chance her testimony will match the cop's?

Buckrub
12-24-2014, 02:45 PM
I don't understand it either. What do you expect to happen if you pull a gun on the police? I doubt asking them nicely to "Please put down the gun." would do any good, but it seems like that's what people expect an officer to do. This has nothing to do with race, it's just a matter of being stupid, but it will probably get turned into some type of racial issue.

The only quote a witness gave was that he understood cops have to arrest, but didn't understand why it always had to be lethal force.

Seriously. ..