PDA

View Full Version : LEO's

Buckrub
12-24-2014, 12:34 PM
You guys have my sympathy. It won't be long and your handgun will be as historical as a hard tackle in the NFL.

Another "white" policeman shoots a "black" perp who points a handgun at him.

The only witness quoted said he didn't understand why police have to ONLY use deadly force to stop crime.

I can guarantee you this. If I was a LEO, I'd resign soon. I know, you gotta eat. I get it. But I'd find something, anything, that didn't involve carrying a weapon. Because before long, the bad guys are going to be taunting you and testing you, just because they can, and you are going to be handcuffed and not allowed to shoot them, for any reason.

Chaos is about to reign around here. I don't know when. But I stand by my quote.........."The Big Split in America can be traced back to events the week of Thanksgiving, 2014............."

Merry Christmas. And best of luck in the coming years. I just don't know what's going to happen........

Thumper
12-24-2014, 01:20 PM
I can guarantee you this. If I was a LEO, I'd resign soon.

As stated previously, I did just that back in the 70's. I'm glad I did because there's no way in hell I'd make it through the crap today's cops have to endure. I'd end up in prison myownfineself 'cause I've almost adopted the old attitude concerning scumbags that we had back in 'Nam.

http://norbay.com/sites/norbay.com/files/imagecache/product_full/decal-p-124.jpg