PDA

View Full Version : Murry Curmius to all you dufi

Captain
12-25-2014, 09:37 AM
Hope y'all all get a bigger bag of switches than I do!
:D

Niner
12-25-2014, 09:57 AM
I got a big bag of coal. Getting ready to use it to fire up the BGE here in a little bit.

Seriously though. I'm getting a little bit betterer every day, and I sure cannot complain about my deer season this year.
I don't need, or want really, anything under the tree to be grateful. However, I DO have one present that I need to set up a road trip to get, and I think youknowhatimean.

Wishing a VERY Merry Christmas to all of you dufes out there. The posters, as well as the lurkers. :biggrin

quercus alba
12-25-2014, 10:44 AM
All my boys/daughterinlaws are sleeping, I'm making biscuits, deer steak, gravy and coffee. All is at peace, God is good and loves me, a man can't ask for more than that.

Merry Christmas to all of you

Big Muddy
12-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Ditto what ya'll said. !!!!!
All my kids, grands, and out-laws left yesterday, so I'm sitting on a deer stand, this beautiful Christmas morning!!!!! ;)

Thumper
12-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Bah Humbug!! :D

Buckrub
12-25-2014, 12:13 PM
1/3 here now.

1/3 coming Friday night.

They leave last day of this danged year. I leave that same day for Colorado to see the last 1/3 for a week.......if I-70 is open!

I got NOTHING so far!! WHOOO HOOOO. That's PERSACKLY what I asked for, and PERSACKLY what makes me happiest. Grandson got a new 9mm though! :)

Chicken Dinner
12-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Merry Christmas, Y'all! I got a remote BBQ's thermometer that monitors both grill temp and meat temp and a reversible cast iron griddle/grill. Both of which were exactly what I wanted. (It's amazing how sending your wife the links works out like that.)

Gonna test out my fancy new thermometer on a standing rib roast in a couple of hours.

Big Skyz
12-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Merry Christmas to all-y'all.

airbud7
12-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Merry Christmas Folks....See you in the new year........:hello

LJ3
12-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Merry Christmas to all you dufwads! Had the kids around all morning and day. The the little woman and I got to go out for a
Movie by ourselves. Off to the Homestead tomorrow for a couple days R and R!

Sunshine
12-25-2014, 11:12 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone.
Hope you had a good one!!

Here's hoping 2015 will be a better year for all of us!!!
While all you east coasters will be brining in the new year... I'll still be stuck in 2014 for three hours.
Let me know how the future is!!! Lol