PDA

View Full Version : Trip Back....Oklahoma and Kansas

Hombre
12-29-2014, 02:00 PM
We made our first trip back for the holidays in a while, well since moving to Washington almost 2 years ago. Flew out December 18th and arrived in Tulsa that night. I travel quite a bit, but wow a family of four trying to get through a December airport is a chore. Friday we were able to meet up with some old friends from Tulsa at a local watering hole. There was even a BBP sighting, although it was hard to tell if it was BBP or Willie Nelson with his new found hair fashion. That being said it was great to catch up with him and Julie, two great people.

Also made a trip into the old office to try and catch Trav in some work. I was pretty unsuccessful in catching him doing any work but we did get to catch up. Again just great to catch up with friends.

We then made the couple hour trip into Kansas and it was a full house. We had, my grandpa who is 93 now, my parents, three grandkids, my brother and his wife, and me and my wife. It really makes getting any sleep, shower time or any peace and quiet a chore. But catching up was priceless.

Happy Holidays / New Year to all.

Thumper
12-29-2014, 03:01 PM
Can you post a pic of P-hole? He hasn't been here in so long, we've all forgotten what he looks like anydamnway.

As a bonus, you could post a pic of his truck also (if you have one). He said he'd do it "in a couple of days" ... but that was months ago. ;)

Hombre
12-29-2014, 05:47 PM
No pics on my end. Come to think of it I didn't see a new truck...maybe he doesn't have one!

Bwana
12-30-2014, 05:48 PM
Glad you were able to get back and touch base with both family and friends Hombre.