PDA

View Full Version : DALLAS COWBOYS!

Big Skyz
01-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Nuff said :D

Arty
01-04-2015, 09:17 PM
You'll never beat The Pack

Also... Here's a pic of the officials during that bullshit yall fans called a game.

Arty
01-04-2015, 09:20 PM
And this

Thumper
01-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Sounds like someone's about to trip over their lower lip. ;)

Big Skyz
01-04-2015, 09:55 PM
The only thing more whiney than Jerry Jones are the fans of every team that Dallas beat this year.

DeputyDog
01-04-2015, 10:06 PM
How did the skins do in their playoff game? Oops, never mind.

DeputyDog
01-04-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty happy. The Colts and the Cowboys both winners today.

I'm soooo glad the Colts made the right pick for quarterback in that draft.

Big Skyz
01-04-2015, 10:10 PM
DD :D :D :D

Chicken Dinner
01-05-2015, 06:24 AM
Typical delusional Cowpie fans - play like crap, win your second play off game in almost 20 years thanks to an inexplicable call from the refs and come in here crowing like a rooster on the first warm spring morning. Newsflash, you're no longer "America's Team".

DeputyDog
01-05-2015, 08:10 AM
The Cowboys may not be "America's Team" any longer, but at least they are still playing this year.

How many playoff games have the Redskins won in the last 20 years? 2. The prospects don't look very good for the future either since they gave up all those high draft picks to get RGIII who only played in a couple of games this year and is nowhere near the player they thought they were getting when they made that trade to get him.

Chicken Dinner
01-05-2015, 08:57 AM
I have no delusions about the Redskins suckitude. The Cowboys are having just enough limited success to make Jerry Jones, aka The creature from the Crypt, think he knows what he's doing. Good luck with that.

DeputyDog
01-05-2015, 09:11 AM
I agree with that whole heartedly. It's just nice to see that the hate between the two teams continues at least between the fans.

It's too bad that a couple of teams with the histories of these two have the two worst owners in football.

I grew up a Cowboys fan during the times of Staubach, Dorsett, and Drew Pearson and hated the Redskins just a little bit less than the Steelers back then and continued to like them through the times of Aikman, Smith, and Irvin.

Now, although I still like the Cowboys, I'm a probably primarily a Colts fan and have been for several years, probably since the time Peyton started playing for them.

Chicken Dinner
01-05-2015, 10:05 AM
Common ground at last! Both our owners do suck. My family was originally from Baltimore and I was actually a Colts fan as a kid. (Love me some Bert Jones.) I switched over to the Redskins once the Colts move to Indy. Now my oldest has been trying to lure me over to the Ravens and I probably saw as much of their games this year as I did the Redskins. Just more entertaining to watch. I'll always be a Redskins fan, but the soap opera is increasingly difficult to be a part of...

Big Skyz
01-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Well at least the Cowboys kept Detroit's losing in the play offs streak alive. ;)

Big Muddy
01-05-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm neither a Cowboys fan, nor a Lions fan....I just wanted to watch a good Sunday afternoon football playoff game....and, an excellent game it was....EXCEPT for the two glaring officiating errors....whether those errors actually won the game for the Cowboys is speculative.

The non-call of pass interference against the Cowboys, and the way it was handled and not explained is suspect, at the very least....even former head of NFL officiating, Mike Pereira, who worked the game for FOX, said he could not recall a similar instance of such a belatedly overturned call....he said, "There was absolutely no explanation for the reversal offered by the ref, Morelli, to either the crowd or the national television audience."

However, in my opinion, the worst non-call was when Dez Bryant ran onto the field, without his helmet, in vehement protest of the pass int. call, and got right up in the ref's face....I mean, the Dallas defense was on the field, he had no business even being on the field, let alone without his helmet....that is a personal foul flag....no question about that one, but it was also a non-call.

It was still an entertaining game....I just wish it hadn't been marred by controversy.

DeputyDog
01-05-2015, 11:24 AM
My father-in-law and brother-in-law are huge Lions fans. I actually feel bad for them this morning.

I guess it's kind of like being a Cubs fan, you just have to embrace the futility and try not to let it kill you when they have a good year and make the playoffs, then rip out your heart when they make an early exit.

BarryBobPosthole
01-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Dez Bryant and Ndomakung Suh belong on the saem island. Somewhere far far away from human beings preferably. That was a very interesting no-call too.

The Colts look hard to beat. I was kind of pulling for the Bengals this year because of Jeremy Hill and the Bengals defense, but watching Andy Dalton play quarterback is excruciating.

Next weekend is big boy football and I don't think the Cowboys have much of a chance with Dez and Tony and a 99 year old tight end.

BKB

Big Muddy
01-05-2015, 12:08 PM
The barn-burner will be the Colts vs the Broncs....under my breath, I'll be pulling for the young kid, Luck....but, my brain says Peyton has still got it in him, to pull out another one.

Chicken Dinner
01-05-2015, 12:22 PM
I'd be with you BM. Just worried that Peyton has seemed off his game the last few games. A couple of his go-to receivers were hurt at the end of the regular season. I haven't followed it closely enough to know if they'll be back.

LJ3
01-05-2015, 12:37 PM
I hate the Cowboys. I love the rivalry between them and the Skins. I would like to see Dallas make it past Green Bay only because I know Seattle will put a spectacular beat down on them :spank

Seems like it's entirely possible we have a repeat of last years SB. I'd like to see Peyton get the W but I dunno man, I dunno.

BarryBobPosthole
01-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Speaking of hate. I hope Pete Carroll gets taken out on the sideline.

Muddy, I think the Broncos fate depends on two players: that young running back they have that is outstanding and their young tight end they call Orange Julius. If those two are doing well then Peyton can do his thang. His problem is throwing downfield, its finding short routes that those two can bring to the table and that's what's been beating Peyton down IMHO.

As for the Cowboys-Skin rivalry, it was at its best with Thiesman and Riggins and the Hogs and Danny White and Roger Staubach and Tony Dorsett and good old number 80, Drew Pearson. Those were the days!

BKB

LJ3
01-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Yeah man... Staubach was the guy we loved to hate. He and Fran Tarkenton could scramble like nobody's bidness.