PDA

View Full Version : posthole, you gotta try this if you haven't already

LW
01-12-2015, 07:57 AM
The Warren theatre at BA. What an experience. Not only is the place beautiful and the food and service amazing but the prices are reasonable. Btw, I recommend The Imitation Game if anybody is looking for a great movie.

Trav
01-12-2015, 10:44 AM
The Warren theatre at BA. What an experience. Not only is the place beautiful and the food and service amazing but the prices are reasonable. Btw, I recommend The Imitation Game if anybody is looking for a great movie.

Isn't that when Thump goes on vacation to Thailand and hooks up with the ladyboys? LW did you get the deluxe top of the line seats for $22.00?

BarryBobPosthole
01-12-2015, 11:19 AM
One of my sons took his wife there recently and said the same thing. We went to see The Hobbit at IMAX or we'd have probably tried it this last time we went out for dinner and a movie. Neat idea, and thanks for the suggestion.

BKB

LW
01-12-2015, 11:41 AM
We did the 22.00 dollar directors room seating. 21 and older only, in seat alcohol and food service. Only 35 seats in the directors room theatres. Worth every penny.

BarryBobPosthole
01-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Well its definitely on the list. I went to place in Plano, Tx a couple years ago that had a bowling alley along those lines. You had a couple of nice tables and barstool type chairs, a waitress that served a full menu and bar and two lanes to bowl that each had their table and bowling areas. The scoring was automatic and they played awesome music in there. I'd never been to a fancy schmancy bowling alley like that.

BKB

LJ3
01-12-2015, 04:18 PM
You guys make fun of where I live and the yuppie lifestyle but I have multiple options of both of those things within 15 minutes of my house. AND I can be standing in the Shenandoah or upper Potomac in 15 minutes. So, in the interest of building up a balance of "bite me" in the new year I offer you a hearty bite me from my lovely woman and myself.

Those fancy service theaters are amazing. I've been afraid to see a drama or chick flick with the wife in those places cause I may start snoring. Almost TOO comfy.

Buckrub
01-12-2015, 04:34 PM
I've got that.

It's called HBO.