PDA

View Full Version : it's imperative

LW
01-12-2015, 07:33 PM
That we get John Kerry to France as fast as possible to help march against terrorism. That should help.

Thumper
01-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Is O'bummer busy?

Bwana
01-12-2015, 07:58 PM
The one thing that popped in my head when i saw all those leaders marching hand-in-hand down the street was...can you imagine what their security details were thinking? I'm imagining there were some pretty tight sphincters hoping nothing happened while they were marching down the street.

LW
01-12-2015, 08:08 PM
But John Kerry speaks french. CNN says he must get there now.

Niner
01-12-2015, 08:22 PM
And he was in 'Nam.

DeputyDog
01-12-2015, 08:33 PM
I thought the same thing when I saw them marching. I could only imagine the security involved.

I do wonder what our "allies" think of us when we couldn't send anyone higher than the ambassador to the rally. I heard Kerry was on another trip in India, but Holder was already in France but didn't show.

Thumper
01-12-2015, 08:50 PM
And he was in 'Nam.

Yeah, but he spent most of his time in the North ... French is spoken in the SOUTH! ;)

Odd, the "Frogs" refused to join the coalition in '03 and now they're getting f'd with by radical Islamists.

BarryBobPosthole
01-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Kind of odd how the 'freedom fries' people are hollering the most that we aren't supporting our beloved French brethren too.

Folks really love a parade I guess.

BKB

Sunshine
01-12-2015, 10:11 PM
You guys are just pussy footing around about this.
You and I know why he didn't do anything (in my opinion)!
It's plain as black and white.

No black people were killed, so why the hell would he do anything.

You can bet, if a black person gets killed he shows up or gets on the tv.
He had no problem, getting to Mandela's funeral!
That must of taken a lot of security changes????

I've never in my life, and this is my opinion, which so far I think I'm aloud to give my opinion......
I've never, ever seen a more prejudice president of this USA!

He's torn down whatever progress was made, over the decades, when it comes to race.
His people ( which could even possible be Muslim too) should be very proud of him.
He's done a great job for them.

I can't wait for the day he is finally out of office.
He's done more damage, to this country, then any president ( in my own OPINON)!

LW
01-12-2015, 10:23 PM
I agree Sunny. I get angry when I think about the things he and his administration have done that have made me a borderline racist when I have always been the polar opposite of racist. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater (well I tend to hate everyone from time to time) but I find myself angry at entire groups of people because of the POTUS response to certain things. I'm a bad person.

HideHunter
01-12-2015, 10:43 PM
I agree Sunny. I get angry when I think about the things he and his administration have done that have made me a borderline racist when I have always been the polar opposite of racist. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater (well I tend to hate everyone from time to time) but I find myself angry at entire groups of people because of the POTUS response to certain things. I'm a bad person.

I'm glad you said that.. I've been trying *very* hard not to.

I find it a crying shame that I am *more* racist, as a direct result of having had a black (muslim?) president. Don't think that's the way it's supposed to work.

Buckrub
01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
It's what the normal reaction is when appeasement is the tactic used to try and do good things.

It cannot work.

Some people just need desperately to be offended.

Big Muddy
01-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Maybe nobody invited the bunch of chicken-sheeits. ;)

Chicken Dinner
01-13-2015, 09:40 AM
Fuque the French...

Thumper
01-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Thank you CD ... I'm with you. Frigging Frogs are nowhere to be seen unless they need something.

LJ3
01-13-2015, 11:06 AM
I was torn. I have never been a fan of the frogs in any way but this incident certainly wasn't deserved. That being said, French cops have the option of carrying a firearm or not. Seriously? I don't know if the cop that was killed had a weapon or not but holy crap. They were sitting ducks for this action regardless of the carry or not option for cops.

LW
01-13-2015, 02:08 PM
He wasnt armed.

Big Muddy
01-13-2015, 02:34 PM
I like French kissing....however, I despise French salad dressing. ;)

Thumper
01-13-2015, 02:58 PM
I like French Fries and French Toast.

johnboy
01-13-2015, 03:22 PM
OK, enough already with all the touchy-feely, hand holding, we're all in this together bullshit! This is a war and wars are never won by sitting around wondering when and where the enemy will hit you again. You can only win a war by being proactive and going after the enemy (you first have to admit who the enemy is, mind you). Don't concentrate on the foot soldiers, go after the leaders by any and all means possible and KILL them. No arrests or any bs like that. Just kill them in great numbers.

HideHunter
01-13-2015, 04:38 PM
Hear Hear!

LJ3
01-13-2015, 05:45 PM
Johnboy and LW for hitting the nail on the head!

johnboy
01-13-2015, 05:56 PM
Follow the money. These assholes are well funded so find out where it's coming from and terminate the money men. Crash all their websites and the servers that host them. Make it a crime to host terrorist websites on your system. Make it personal - go after the families of known terrorists. Stop screwing around with terrorist states like Iran. Tell them to stop it or expect to be hurt then FOLLOW UP.

Just a few thoughts and I'm sure you guys can think of more ways to go after these guys. Unfortunately, we will need politicos with the balls to actually do something. Lotsa luck with that.

Buckrub
01-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Sure was hard to AK-47's and grenade launchers into France, huh?

Man, I'm glad gun laws work!