PDA

View Full Version : Testy McTester

Thumper
01-18-2015, 10:07 AM
Thumpy,
This is foo. Check your phone-- I reset your password! And Happy Birthday, Pumphead!

--Foo

Captain
01-18-2015, 10:33 AM
Foo, you will probably have to text him his password. I think the problem all along is he is old as dirt and cannot REMEMBER his password. So as long as he didn't log out of this PC he was OK. But once he logged out he could not get back in. He's a pUMpHEAD you know and getting old as dirt too...

Buckrub
01-18-2015, 10:46 AM
I'd say "Older than baseball" but he wouldn't know what that meant..................

Niner
01-18-2015, 12:44 PM
I sent him a "Password Reminder" from the admin cp just a few mins ago. He'll check it later on today. Hopefully we can get him squared away. If not, we'll just ban him. LOL!!!

Captain
01-18-2015, 08:07 PM
Well wonder if the the goober is even going to check in.

Buckrub
01-18-2015, 10:28 PM
He probably got birthday sex. Makes him like Santa Claus. He comes once a year.

And now? He's napping. For about 3 days.

Big talkers seldom are big producers, ifyouknowwhatImean.

Captain
01-18-2015, 10:35 PM
He probably got birthday sex. Makes him like Santa Claus. He comes once a year.

Hahahhhhhhaaaa!

Thumper
01-19-2015, 01:04 AM
All'o youse can bite me! Sheeesh, kick a man while he's down. No, I didn't forget my password, it would simply never work from my cell phone. I figured it was a iPhone related problem all this time as I've never been able to post from my phone since I've had it. The other day, I logged off on my laptop for the first time in a bazillion years (I normally just stay logged in).

Well, when I went to log back in on my laptop, it asked for my user name/password (which I knew), but it also asked me to verify the image shown ... fine ... problem was, there WAS no image shown! I even tried to log in and re-register as a newbie, but it would tell me my email addy was already in use. Duh! So, it simply would not let me back onto the site. I could read, but could not post or even see images.

I think we had a similar problem before and I asked how newbies would be able to register if an old regular couldn't even get through the process. We may be missing new members who may read the posts, but cannot register.

Anyway ... thanks Foo and Niner for the work you guys do around here. I was out celebrating my big day all day and just got home. Your link made it easy-peasy to get logged back in. I may try the same with my iPhone tomorrow.