PDA

View Full Version : Really neat grilling idea.....

Big Muddy
01-27-2015, 10:30 AM
Thump outta buy one of these, and invite all of us to his pool-side. ;)

(Ooops, I forgot, he doesn't know how to light charcoal.) ;)

http://www.jaggrill.com

Niner
01-27-2015, 11:32 AM
Pretty darned cool idea there BM. However......I just THOUGHT a Big Green Egg was expen$ive....these jokers are outrageous.

Thumper
01-27-2015, 11:50 AM
Hey! Lynn used to make me do it from time to time as she'd be busy with the food prep, etc. Then I bought her one of those charcoal lighting chimney thingies at an estate sale, so now it only takes her a few seconds to get the charcoal lit! :D

That said, the grill above looks cool! I guess it's only practical at large parties though.

Back in the day, when I was racing motorcycles, there was an old joint way out in the middle of the desert a bazillion miles from any civilization. The guy lived in an old trailer on the property and had a bar and "burger" joint in the front. It reminded me of Mike's Sky Ranch down in Mexico (a regular stop when racing Baja). Anyway, he had an old military surplus generator and a large walk-in cooler and freezer. There was a huge grill up front and you'd buy your burger or steak raw and cook it yourself ... all the while, drinking PLENTY of beer. It was always a great party and basically only known to the off-road racing crowd. That grill kinda reminds me of that place.

Buckrub
01-27-2015, 12:08 PM
Can't hide money!! :)

Looks great. So, I'd have to go outside to cook, do I have that right???