PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a grand-young'un???.....

Big Muddy
01-28-2015, 11:18 AM
I took my 13 y.o. g'son deer hunting, Sun. morning, before church....we went to my big stand with plenty of room and a heater....everyone knows that I keep 2 clear plastic gal. jugs against the back wall....one to pee in and one for drinking-water....obviously, the one with the yellow contents is NOT the drinking water.
After about an hour, g'son reaches behind him, and fumbles around with a jug....at first, I paid no attention, but then, he starts chugging down the contents of the yellow jug....in shock, I couldn't even speak....he nonchalantly, hands me the jug and says, "You want a swig, Pappy???"
I almost crapped my pants, and he busted out laughing....the little turd had slipped one of those little packets of lemon-colored koolaid in the drinking-water jug.
I told him to be on the look-out....I WOULD get revenge. ;)

Buckrub
01-28-2015, 11:22 AM
I will take him, hands down and fast.

Big Muddy
01-28-2015, 11:29 AM
Ha!!!, you better have good credit at the grocery store....he's lean, mean, and eats like two Clydesdales!!! ;)

Buckrub
01-28-2015, 11:39 AM
That's fine. I miss touching mine.

I'd borrow yours in a heartbeat.

Thumper
01-28-2015, 11:55 AM
That's fine. I miss touching mine.

I'd borrow yours in a heartbeat.

Ummmm, that just sounds SO weird! ;)

Muddy, your grandson sounds like a carbon copy of myself ... I was always known as the practical joker in the family and that little trick sounds PERSACTLY like something I would have pulled!

DeputyDog
01-28-2015, 12:14 PM
I'm sure you deserved that for something you've done in the past.

Big Skyz
01-28-2015, 01:10 PM
My kind of kid. :D

Big Muddy
01-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Ha!!!, Ddog, you are SOOOO correct....I have pulled so many pranks on these g'kids, I was definitely deserving of this one.

Like the time, when they were a bit younger, I gave each of them a hand-full of cockleburrs, and told them to tell their teachers that they found some porcupine eggs.

Heck, ya gotta admit, they do look convincing. ;)

LW
01-28-2015, 04:05 PM
That good. Real good.

HideHunter
01-28-2015, 09:03 PM
That ain't what our cockleburs look like. More what our burdock looks like... and ... what Big Sky said. ;)