PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch

Buckrub
01-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Why would they try and fine Marshawn Lynch so much for not talking to the media?

I mean, I know the obvious answer. But geez..........if one guy doesn't want to talk, then fine. Maybe he is shy, maybe he has anxiety syndrome, maybe he's American and doesn't want to talk. Who cares?

Yes, I know..........the league is 'selling' these guys' appearances. Yes, I get that.

But past that, the amount was nuts..........$500K??????????? seriously?

Is it possible that the Most Interesting Man in The World could intervene and make BOTH teams lose?????

Thumper
01-28-2015, 11:53 AM
I saw him on the news giving his "I'm only here because I have to be" responses (or whatever it was he said). From what I could see, I don't know why anyone would want to hear what he'd have to say anydamnway. ;)

Buckrub
01-28-2015, 03:28 PM
I don't either, but that is immaterial.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-lynch-faces-fine-for-media-day-hat/ar-AA8GKJ7

Big Muddy
01-28-2015, 03:31 PM
I heard Jenna Jameson has been hired to blow up the balls. ;)

Buckrub
01-28-2015, 03:37 PM
They really ought to consider Thump.

Big Muddy
01-28-2015, 03:57 PM
Maybe they'll hire both of 'em....Jenna to blow the Patriots, and Thump to suck the Mariners. ;)

LJ3
01-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Personally, I kinda like Marshawns flavor of crazy. He appears to have not one single fuck to give for what people may or may not think about him. He talks in the end zone, about your Mama.

Also, don't lose sight of the fact that this has been getting his sportswear line www.beastmodeonline.com exposure. He may be many things, but stupid ain't one of 'em.

I hope the 'Hawks get their asses whipped this Sunday.

DeputyDog
01-28-2015, 09:37 PM
The NFL may not fine him for not answering questions, but I bet they do for "advertising an unapproved brand" by wearing his beastmode logo.

Big Muddy
01-29-2015, 01:35 AM
"""Shop maker creates deflated chocolate football, jokes it weighs 13 pounds ... or maybe 11.2 pounds...or, whatever."""