PDA

View Full Version : Jim, I predict you could soon truly be a Trillionaire

Buckrub
01-30-2015, 06:45 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/earn-dollar13000-a-year-selling-your-feces/ar-AA8JQ0n

BarryBobPosthole
01-30-2015, 06:48 PM
What a crappy job that would be!

BKB

Buckrub
01-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Double reason for Jimbo to apply.

I truly think he can become richer than you with this. Honest. Remember...........I've been in a hotel room with him for a couple of days.

Thumper
01-30-2015, 08:20 PM
Doubt I could be a donor ... I had the disease ... or I guess it's actually an infection (?). Trust me ... C. diff is some nasty shit (no pun intended) and it 'bout killed me. The best thing about it, was for any subsequent hospital stays (of which there were MANY) and any in the future ... I always get a private room. Once C. diff is on your record, your're isolated when in the hospital and whenever anyone came in my room, they were dressed in spacesuits!

The odd thing is, even though I've been cured, they still give me a private room whenever I go back in, although when I tell the nurses the history, they skip the spacesuit thing. ;)

Buckrub
01-30-2015, 08:29 PM
I didn't know that, or I wouldn't have joked about it.

Sorry.

Thumper
01-30-2015, 08:38 PM
No prob. Bucky. It's history ... it's one of those things that's fairly common for people with extended hospital stays. I had two BAD infections while in (other than the other problems I had) ... one was C. diff and the other was VRE ... another nasty infection that surgery patients with extended hospital stays often contract. Man-o-man, I was a mess and those were just the tip of the iceberg!

Thumper
01-30-2015, 08:47 PM
One thing though ... I'm pretty sure they treated me with antibiotics and not poopie-pills! ;)

Arty
01-30-2015, 09:42 PM
I'm thinking you get a private room cause of so many times you've given your (female) room mates the clap... But I'm just spit ballin'

Thumper
01-30-2015, 10:04 PM
Well, I tried to give my nurses a slap on the butt from time to time, but I'd always end up pulling out my IV. I finally learned to just ask for a sponge bath! I had one little hottie that would come in my room and I'd ask for a sponge bath ... she'd bust out laughing and tell me she just gave me one less than an hour ago. I'd say, "Yeah .... so?!" :D