PDA

View Full Version : Liar liar, pants on fire....Lying Brian....

Big Muddy
02-07-2015, 10:30 AM
"""Brian Williams claims he also fought in the Civil War. He was under heavy machine gun fire."""

HideHunter
02-07-2015, 11:02 AM
lol.. I love the creativity behind these posters. There's some folks out there with a great sense of humor. .. and some twisted ones. ;) In Brian's defense: if I had a news crew following me around 24 hours a day - it might put a crimp in some of my "war stories", too. :biggrin

Big Muddy
02-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Well, ya know nbc, cbs, and abc all suck, anyway. ;)

Thumper
02-07-2015, 01:24 PM
And FOX has their bozo Geraldo who claims to be at the scene of a "friendly fire" incident in Afghanistan while he's 300 miles away. Then a couple years later is in Iraq and does a live broadcast describing an upcoming military operation complete with details while drawing a map in the sand. Sheeesh! Where do they find these guys?

Buckrub
02-07-2015, 02:12 PM
lol.. I love the creativity behind these posters. There's some folks out there with a great sense of humor. .. and some twisted ones. ;) In Brian's defense: if I had a news crew following me around 24 hours a day - it might put a crimp in some of my "war stories", too. :biggrin

You mean there's not one now???? :swordfight

Big Muddy
02-07-2015, 02:24 PM
I disowned Geraldo from FOX, a LONG time ago.

Big Skyz
02-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey Thump when Geraldo Rear-endo made that broadcast causing our boys come under fire, one my former students was there as a Marine. His platoon wanted to kill Geraldo and my student was their platoon leader and had to step in and keep his guys from killing him. So instead he talked them into locking Geraldo in an empty semi trailer. It was like a 100+ degrees and the platoon didn't want to let him out...ever. They figured he would die in there and everyone was okay with that. The next day however, a general personally called my former student and told him he needed to let Geraldo out. However the general wasn't really any happier about doing it than anyone else, but the military didn't want to deal with the media and what they would do had they actually killed Geraldo for treason.

Thumper
02-08-2015, 12:40 AM
The story I got was they (US Military) wanted to throw him out of the country, but gave him the chance to leave on his own. Kinda like one of those job things ... you can either resign ... or we'll fire your ass. They should have just left him in that trailer to cook in his own juices!

We had a similar thing happen when I was in beautiful S.E. Asia. The Washington Post (or "Pravda on the Potomac" as it was known back then) printed a story that blew our cover as a "Radio Research Field Station" and we had just hours to pack up and haul ass out'ta there before the mortars started dropping in. I always thought those a-holes should have been brought up for treason, but I guess the old "Freedom of the Press" is always the get-out-of-jail-free card.

BarryBobPosthole
02-08-2015, 01:05 AM
This reminds me of the first Iraq war when that dude hid under the table when the attacking stArted. Who was that? Bernie somebody.
BKB

LJ3
02-08-2015, 01:10 AM
Wolf pussy blitzer

Niner
02-08-2015, 05:11 AM
And....... let us not forget that certain former first lady/senator/secretary of state, who's plane landed "under sniper fire".

Thumper
02-08-2015, 09:31 AM
And....... let us not forget that certain former first lady/senator/secretary of state, who's plane landed "under sniper fire".

Ha ha! I'd forgotten about that! If she doesn't become our next President (shudder!), maybe she could get a job as a news reporter ... she already has the credentials! ;)

Big Skyz
02-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Thump your part of the story is correct, but that was after they let him out of the trailer. Kind'a wish that General would have taken a few days to call...