PDA

View Full Version : Where is the next Reagan, when we really need him ???.....

Big Muddy
02-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Besides being a great President he had a fantastic sense of humor.

Most of this you probably have seen, except for the very ending.

Watch the end...see how he demonstrates how to talk to someone(Odingdong)who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wrRTau5jusU

Chicken Dinner
02-10-2015, 07:57 PM
The next Reagan was/will be labeled a RINO and drummed out of the GOP.

johnboy
02-11-2015, 02:04 AM
I always liked Ronnie.

Niner
02-11-2015, 06:46 AM
Ah yes.......The Great Communicator.

Thumper
02-11-2015, 09:35 AM
I remember 35 years ago like it was yesterday. My dad and I lived in the same area of L.A. and would carpool to work everyday. It was a 35 mile commute to work in L.A. rush hour traffic (1 to 1 1/2 hrs. depending on traffic), so we had a LOT of time in the car. At that time, Reagan had a morning radio talk show and we listened to him every day while commuting to work. It was the best talk show I've ever listened to and I remember telling my dad many times, "He should run for President!" Of course, I never really thought that would ever happen, but one morning we were on the way to work and listening to his show, as usual, then he made the announcement he was leaving the show to commence planning his campaign for President. I about flipped out when I heard that and I have to admit, I have never since been as excited about a Presidential candidate. I can proudly say I voted for him both times he ran. I sure hope I'm wrong, but there will never be another one like Ronald Reagan.

Chicken Dinner
02-11-2015, 09:42 AM
He's definitely the greatest President of my life time.

Fido
02-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Ronald Reagan makes a good argument for human cloning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Muddy
02-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Ronald Reagan makes a good argument for human cloning!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they ever do clone him, I hope they clone him, wearing that one-of-a-kind cowboy hat. ;)

Niner
02-11-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm sure there will be another one as good as.....maybe even better than him.
I just doubt it will be in our lifetimes.

Chicken Dinner
02-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Is anybody besides me wondering how much more of this Posthole can take? I figure he's bitten clean through his tongue by now.

Big Muddy
02-11-2015, 05:08 PM
He's busy, buying Valentine's candy for Barrack, Moochie, and the girls. ;)

Thumper
02-11-2015, 05:25 PM
If Helen were still around, she'd be having a coronary!

LJ3
02-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Is anybody besides me wondering how much more of this Posthole can take? I figure he's bitten clean through his tongue by now.

hehehehehehe.... damn near spit on my keyboard.... 'cause I was slowly scrolling down waiting to be told we can't blow Ronnie any longer :)

BarryBobPosthole
02-11-2015, 09:38 PM
I won't speak ill of the dead.

But! If y'all will recall, I've always said that Reagan was the last president since FDR to be a man that was bigger than the office. Its hard to explain what that means, but I think y'all get it. He simply made the presidency fit him instead of the other way around. and Ron didn't look like he'd been rode hard and put away wet after eight years like the last few have.

And besides all that, y'all can bite me!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
02-11-2015, 10:52 PM
That's a great way to put it, Barry.