PDA

View Full Version : Twas a Good Day Yesterday

BarryBobPosthole
02-20-2015, 10:52 AM
Pitchers and catchers reported yesterday (relax Thumper, not THOSE pitchers and catchers, you didn't miss anything), the Budweiser Duels were fun to watch, college basketball is really good this year (officiating is still abysmally inconsistent), and the Oklahoma legislature is providing enough comedic relief to make winter just fly on by.

Its good to be alive!

BKB

Captain
02-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Yea, them Hendricks boys carried the mail last night!

DeputyDog
02-20-2015, 01:39 PM
And Danica whined some more. I wonder how much longer sponsors will throw money at her if she continues to be just mediocre on the track. I'd think that the novelty of her will eventually wear off and people won't make such a big deal out of her and then the money will dry up and she will end up out of racing.

BarryBobPosthole
02-20-2015, 02:08 PM
It might be embarrasing when she whips Denny Hamlin's ass. And I think she could probably do it.

Such bitterness, Deputy!

BKB

Buckrub
02-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Can we get a Circly Car Forum?

LJ3
02-20-2015, 03:17 PM
And Danica whined some more. I wonder how much longer sponsors will throw money at her if she continues to be just mediocre on the track. I'd think that the novelty of her will eventually wear off and people won't make such a big deal out of her and then the money will dry up and she will end up out of racing.

As long as she has boobs and rednecks watch NASCAR.

Captain
02-20-2015, 04:04 PM
4340 4341 4342

Buckrub
02-20-2015, 04:14 PM
As long as she has boobs and rednecks watch NASCAR.

She has boobs? Really???

Sunshine
02-20-2015, 05:15 PM
Well I do not have her figure, but she does not have boobs!!!

Hell I have a heck of a lot more then what she is walking around with!!! Lol

But she does have a nice body.

BarryBobPosthole
02-20-2015, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=431Ux2oKg88&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Captain
02-20-2015, 05:25 PM
She's got two legs that go up and make an ass of themselves. 😍

Bucky's never satisfied. If they are small he says they don't have any. If they are large he says they are fake .....

I like em ALL, real or fake or real fake!

DeputyDog
02-20-2015, 05:50 PM
So I guess being considered pretty and posing in a bikini makes her qualified to be a NASCAR driver in a quality ride. Why doesn't someone sign Kate Upton or another model to a ride and see how they do. I bet they'd win as many races as she has.

BarryBobPosthole
02-20-2015, 05:59 PM
That's one in car camera I'd wanna see!

BKB

Captain
02-20-2015, 06:03 PM
So I guess being considered pretty and posing in a bikini makes her qualified to be a NASCAR driver in a quality ride. Nope, but there are MILLIONS of men that wish they could drive as well as she can and meet the standards to qualify to drive in NASCAR. There are also a bunch of guys DRIVING in NASCAR every year that wish they could drive like she does. If you think the only reason that gal is sitting in a NASCAR ride is because she is pretty you are dead wrong. She had to quality just as each of the other drivers have to do.
That said I don't think she is a Jimmy, Jeff, or Dale but she's earned her ride and being pretty is just a plus.
She may play out in a year or two or perhaps start winning some races IDK I am old enough to remember Janet Guthrie and her years in "Stock Car" But I certainly ain't got no problem with her trying if she meets the same requirements as the rest of the drivers, and so far she has.

DeputyDog
02-20-2015, 06:32 PM
I remember Janet Guthrie in Indy car as well. She never got top rate equipment and no other female in Indy car ever did either. I'm not saying she doesn't have any talent, but she has nowhere near the talent to warrant all the coverage she gets. It seems that the only press she gets these days is either because she wrecked or got in someone else's face because they wrecked her.

I used to watch her a lot in Indy car and every time the showed the in-car camera, her hands get really nervous in traffic. She was a solid steady driver, didn't wreck, but didn't lead except by being off strategy with everyone else.

I just feel that she only gets the press she does and the sponsorship she does because of her sex appeal, not based on her talent as a driver. I know that's how she did it in Indy car.

DeputyDog
02-20-2015, 06:32 PM
I remember Janet Guthrie in Indy car as well. She never got top rate equipment and no other female in Indy car ever did either. I'm not saying she doesn't have any talent, but she has nowhere near the talent to warrant all the coverage she gets. It seems that the only press she gets these days is either because she wrecked or got in someone else's face because they wrecked her.

I used to watch her a lot in Indy car and every time the showed the in-car camera, her hands get really nervous in traffic. She was a solid steady driver, didn't wreck, but didn't lead except by being off strategy with everyone else.

I just feel that she only gets the press she does and the sponsorship she does because of her sex appeal, not based on her talent as a driver. I know that's how she did it in Indy car.

Captain
02-20-2015, 06:45 PM
Understand, your other post made it sound like the only reason she had a ride was because of her looks etc.
I just wanted to be clear that if she could not drive to NASCAR qualification standards she would not be there no matter how good she looks in a bikini.
I don't "pull" for her and it makes me no difference if she runs another race. But likewise if she were to continue on and becomes a steady top finisher I'd be happy for her.

And I certainly enjoy seeing her.... 😉

Buckrub
02-20-2015, 06:59 PM
She's got two legs that go up and make an ass of themselves. ��

Bucky's never satisfied. If they are small he says they don't have any. If they are large he says they are fake .....

I like em ALL, real or fake or real fake!

Caught!!!!

Sunshine
02-20-2015, 07:14 PM
And if that son of a b would stop spinning her, and let her drive, she'd be able to prove she's a good driver.
Nothing worse then a son of a b, with issues she's a woman, to cheat and intentionally spin her.
I'm glad she got back in there and made the top 10.

Buckrub
02-20-2015, 07:26 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/best-of-danica-patrick/ss-AA3sqc7

Captain
02-20-2015, 07:36 PM
100 % agree Sunny

(Oops accidentally quoted you there Sunny without thinking. Went back an edited the quote out. Don't go throw a woman fit on me)

Thumper
02-20-2015, 08:14 PM
I never was much of a boob man and have always figured anything over a mouthful was a waste anydamnway. Now mind you, if they get stuffed in my face, I ain't gonna turn down a taste ... but they're just not a major priority with me ... never have been. I ain't gonna say I never went out with a well-endowed gal and will admit I had no problem playin' with those fun-bags ... but I always wondered how they'd look once they're my age ... like that old Granny cartoon they used to have (or still do?) in Playboy. ;)

Sunshine
02-22-2015, 06:02 PM
I think she came in 21st.
Good for her:D
Which means she beat 22 men!!! :D

Thumper
02-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Well, while you're whooping up on P-hole with that switch ... Danica can spank me! ;)

DeputyDog
02-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Sunny, the question is where did she finish among the cars still running at the end? Her strong suit in Indy car was she was able to take care of the car. She didn't pass a lot of people for position on the track, she did it with pit strategy and keeping her car in one piece.

Thumper
02-22-2015, 08:43 PM
I think she came in 21st.
Good for her:D
Which means she beat 22 men!!! :D

21st out of 33 finishers. Remember, nobody cares who came in second. ;)

Captain
02-22-2015, 08:56 PM
Second place is another way of saying the first looser... 😜

Thumper
02-22-2015, 09:15 PM
So, Danica was the 20th loser? ;)

At least my boy Jr. was only the 2nd loser. ;)

Chicken Dinner
02-22-2015, 09:49 PM
Was there a race today?

Thumper
02-22-2015, 09:58 PM
It was someplace warm and sunny where all the fans wore sunglasses, shorts and t-shirts. :D