PDA

View Full Version : RT...

Chicken Dinner
02-21-2015, 03:04 PM
You okay or are you just big timing us since you moved to the Beach?

Arty
02-21-2015, 07:22 PM
I'm good!
I've been checking in here ... On the daily. Just not much time to participate.
Between the new digs, trying to sell the old digs, working 6 days a week (I wasn't used to that!!!), building up my new team, getting myself and more importantly the family plugged in to the new area, and trying to talk to locals about the fishing situation here....I been busy!!!!

Only been 4 months... But feels like yesterday that we were down at the farm. Time is WHIZZIN' by.

On the up side... The relo company will be packing up and bringing the rest of our stuff from the old house around April 1.

Which means we will have the guest bedroom furniture .... Just in time for some of you dufes to come down and do a little Spring fishing.

Sandbridge beach is 12 minutes from my driveway.

And Rudees inlet is 20 minutes.

I wouldn't make much of a guide at this point... But I can pretend!

Buckrub
02-21-2015, 07:31 PM
How far are you from Clover, SC?

Arty
02-21-2015, 07:38 PM
6 hours.
Clover is down Cappy's way. I think.

Chicken Dinner
02-21-2015, 08:02 PM
Check in with Eric (Egghead). His family has a weekend place down there and he may be able to help you with some 411.

Arty
02-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Egghead?!? Does he exist??? ;)

Egghead
02-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Egghead?!? Does he exist??? ;)

He does! I'll hit you up next time we're headed down - we try to hit the beach on average once a month. Would be fun to meet another GH'er (who is not from NoVa).

Captain
02-22-2015, 12:18 PM
Arty
Egghead = good people
He actually knows his way around fishing equipment.
Y'all will have a ball.

Arty
02-22-2015, 03:35 PM
He does! I'll hit you up next time we're headed down - we try to hit the beach on average once a month. Would be fun to meet another GH'er (who is not from NoVa).

Yeah man... Hit me up. Would love to meet another fellow GH'er as we'll. Actually stealing all your fishing knowledge would be a very close second! :)