PDA

View Full Version : An email I got through my website

Buckrub
02-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Reproducing verbatim an email I got through my weekdayfisherman website. I never get any valid emails there, and delete 99.999999% without opening. Most want my body, and it's taken. But this one, some reason, I opened.

I think this is just one of those "We want to see if you'll open ANY email, and then we know it's a valid email address and we'll sell the address"......... I sure doubt it was supposed to make sense.

It was from "Nelda9288b", and the last two letters tell me it was just a 'hit' but some auto mining software. But get a load of this:

bcarm48, After ending his playing career, Laudrup took up coaching, and became assistant manager of the Danish national team. Dr Rao was appointed the COO.
Carlos mistakenly thought he had an affair with Gaby, and due to this Carlos beat him heavily. He impressed there until a broken leg led to a lengthy spell on the sidelines. Throughout 2007 and into early 2008, McNabb played dates as both a solo artist and with The Icicle Works. It was either Moby Dick or something of his concert pieces to take it and give to Hitch.
Formerly it was known as Nanianus 38. His real name was Paul Conrad but could not be credited as such, due to there being another actor working under that name. Puerto Rican dishes are well seasoned with combinations of flavorful spices.

Big Muddy
02-23-2015, 12:46 PM
Personally, I think Nelda has been smoking too much of those "flavorful" Puerto Rican spices that she mentions....and, I think she wants your Moby Dick.....and, if you don't give it to her, Carlos is gonna cut off your broken leg, and bash in your skull with it....jmho. ;)

Buckrub
02-23-2015, 12:51 PM
It's possible you are right.

BarryBobPosthole
02-23-2015, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't be opening those either.
BKB

Buckrub
02-23-2015, 01:17 PM
The email? Or the spices?