PDA

View Full Version : Update

Sunshine
02-24-2015, 02:08 AM
:)

Chicken Dinner
02-24-2015, 06:54 AM
Keep us posted and we'll keep the prayers coming.

Captain
02-24-2015, 07:35 AM
Yep, let us know something as simple ones you can. We will keep the GH good vibes headed your way.

Buckrub
02-24-2015, 10:47 AM
Sunny, you gots what I gots. I spent years and years with doctor after doctor trying to figure it out. Only in 2011 did a doctor figure it out, by doing a colonoscopy and biopsying every few inches of my colon. He found it, Microscopic Colitis. Family of three diseases, Chron's, Ulcerative Colitis, and Microscopic Colitis. Last one is not detectable short of biopsies all along colon. On top of that, I have massive reflux disease, AND diverticulosis. I take Protonix twice a day for reflux, otherwise life's unbearable. I take Budesonide when I have a flareup, can't take it long term.

I decided against the hiatal hernia surgery. Too many chances it won't work, and .......well, just no surgery.

Diet helps, but I'm too old and stubborn and too much a picky eater to change that much. I can eat almost nothing........if necessary. But if I don't do that, then I'm gonna eat what I like, and die when I die.

This area is a common complaint. Hang in there. There's things they can do to fix it. I do know that it took me about 5 doctors to find one that understood how to find it, and how to treat it, though. Good luck.

Big Muddy
02-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Prayers headed your way, Sunny.

Bwana
02-24-2015, 04:36 PM
You are still on my prayer list Sunny.

Cards01
02-24-2015, 04:51 PM
Still sending the good vibes your way.. Keep up the positive outlook

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Hang in there, Darlin'! I got yer back!