PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel TO where????????????

Buckrub
02-24-2015, 11:24 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/mysterious-tunnel-found-near-canada-sports-venue-005229685.html

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2015, 11:31 AM
There's no immediate indication its a threat, they have no idea what it was for, and yet.....its limked to threats on malls just recently made?

I don't know about you all, but it seems to me there's a shitload of fear mongering going on lately by both the government and the media.

Yahoo news?

BKB

Buckrub
02-24-2015, 12:52 PM
Just surfing around. Find silly stuff. Wise man i know once said he looked at all internet 'news' sites. I do too, but just for crazy stuff that I can talk on internet chat sites about! :)

And I didn't mention fear.

I said I wondered where it went.

!!!!!

Thumper
02-24-2015, 01:29 PM
And in a recent video the Al-Qaeda-linked Shebab insurgent group threatened Canada's massive West Edmonton Mall, along with a mall in the United States and a major shopping district in Britain.

Well they'd better not mess with my little girlfriend at Hooters or they'll have ME to deal with! :D

johnboy
02-24-2015, 01:31 PM
I'm not even sure why this is a "tunnel". It's only 21' long and starts and goes nowhere. Sounds more like a "room" to me.

DeputyDog
02-24-2015, 04:16 PM
I've heard that the mall in the States that was threatened was the Mall of America outside of Minneapolis. They have a huge Somali population up there and for the past several years, there have been a lot of the young men "disappearing" from the area and they are believed to have gone back to the homeland and the fears are that they will come back and will have been trained as sleeper cells.

I do know that they have a lot of gang problems with the ones that are still there because they have brought their tribal battles into the States with them.

DeputyDog
02-24-2015, 04:16 PM
I've heard that the mall in the States that was threatened was the Mall of America outside of Minneapolis. They have a huge Somali population up there and for the past several years, there have been a lot of the young men "disappearing" from the area and they are believed to have gone back to the homeland and the fears are that they will come back and will have been trained as sleeper cells.

I do know that they have a lot of gang problems with the ones that are still there because they have brought their tribal battles into the States with them.

Chicken Dinner
02-24-2015, 04:29 PM
You can say that again...

Bwana
02-24-2015, 04:44 PM
Deputy Dog, I drove through that area a couple of years ago and have to admit I sincerely hoped our car didn't break down while going through there.