PDA

View Full Version : Vikings, last night.....

Big Muddy
02-27-2015, 03:36 PM
Okay, enough talk about that day'um girlie dress, you buncha pecker-puffers. ;)

I think Anthelstan might be fixing to get "de-flowered", next week....the little princess has the hots for him. ;)

And, remind me to never let Flioki perform ANY surgery on me....he cut that arm plumb off, at the shoulder, with a day'um hatchet and no anesthetic....not even a sip of hoot-juice. ;)

Buckrub
02-27-2015, 03:43 PM
He already got some......at the big Viking annual ritual........... (Thyri?)

But she's gonna hammer him. I figure her hubby is gonna get killed by Ragnar......so there'll be a three way sex fest coming, one with Evil old Eckbert and Lagertha (which will ultimately get him hammered by Ragnar), one with Athelstan and his hot DIL, and one with Ragnar and the Rape-Princess.

I wish this was on for 3 hours every night..........till baseball starts anyway.

Big Skyz
02-27-2015, 03:43 PM
When I read your title I thought you meant the Minnesota Vike-queens...which I thought was right in line with the dress discussion. :D

Big Muddy
02-27-2015, 03:47 PM
I like ole Flioki....he is the main go-to guy....let's hire him to go clean up D.C. ;)

Buckrub
02-27-2015, 03:54 PM
Floki is my favorite character. Unpredictable, capable, intelligent, crazy as a bat, impossible to describe.

Big Muddy
02-27-2015, 04:13 PM
I pity that little queer guy, who declared himself the Earl of the tribe, whilst Ragnar is off raiding....Ragnar is gonna feed his liver to the swine, and make him watch.

Buckrub
02-27-2015, 04:37 PM
Two questions.........if anyone knows.

A) What's the deal with the opening music and picture? Picture taken from bottom of ocean, folks falling down dead, but ships still rowing. I figure it's the last episode, but if so, that's already been filmed....and was since Year 1.

B) When they speak Norse and Gaelic, are they truly speaking best-anyone-knows of those languages, or just jibbering? If really speaking old dead languages, that's some acting!!!

DeputyDog
02-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Gaelic is alive and well in lots of places in Ireland, especially western Ireland where the land wasn't considered good enough for the English to take all of it away.