PDA

View Full Version : Sunny, we know you did it....

Big Muddy
02-27-2015, 06:45 PM
Sunny, we all know that you been wanting a house in the country...where did you hide it??? ;)

House in Oregon missing, stolen off its foundation
Feb 26th 2015 12:05PM

"""We've heard of house burglaries ... but not this literally. This is an actual theft of a house.

At a press conference, Sheriff Frank Skrah said, "We had a complete home stolen."

An entire house in Klamath Falls, Oregon, is missing. And if you're thinking, "Oh, it must have been on wheels," think again.

"This isn't a motor home. This isn't a mobile home. This is a home."

A 1,200-square-foot home was stolen right off its foundation.

Klamath Falls is a small city some 300 miles south of Portland with a population of around 20,000.

There are reportedly no leads on who stole the home or how. Obviously, living in it or selling it would be incredibly risky.

Back in 2014, two women in Maryland were convicted after stealing several houses, but they didn't move them from point A to point B - they simply sold and rented what wasn't legally theirs.

The Oregon home wasn't occupied when it was stolen. It was reported missing Tuesday."""

Sunshine
02-28-2015, 12:09 AM
Lol not big enough. :)
And we are still looking.

Here's an article about the house. It was found.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missing-log-cabin-found-3-750-feet-away-185537601--abc-news-topstories.html

Chicken Dinner
03-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Sunny, any word on your tests?

Sunshine
03-02-2015, 12:34 AM
This week find out about the biopsy's in the throat. I'm sure doc is also going to want to talk to me about the hiatus hernia and my enlarged liver.
Then next week go to see thyroid doc about the nodules in my thyroid.