PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Buckney, be looking for me....

Big Muddy
03-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Standing in line at The Hump, for the MSU-Ole Missery women's basketball game at Starkville.
Be looking for me in the stands....I'll be the guy, wearing the white MS State cap, with a good-looking blonde on my arm.

BarryBobPosthole
03-01-2015, 02:15 PM
We'll expect a full cheerleader report.
Only don't get caught researching it.
BKB

Big Muddy
03-01-2015, 02:26 PM

Captain
03-01-2015, 02:53 PM
I wanna see a pic of the blonde! 😉

Big Muddy
03-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Cap, this is the best I could come up with. ;)

Big Muddy
03-02-2015, 09:51 AM
BTW, it was a fantastic game, which we won 55-47....grandkids had a ball with us !!! ;)

Oh yeah, OLE MISSERY SUCKS !!!!!

BarryBobPosthole
03-02-2015, 10:01 AM
In all my years I've never attended a college basketball game. I need to get down to Norman for one next season. I keep saying that every year. Looks like a pretty cool atmosphere.

BKB

Captain
03-02-2015, 10:03 AM
I'm in Love.......

DeputyDog
03-02-2015, 10:26 AM
When I was in college at Purdue, I didn't miss any of the basketball games, but I've only been to a couple since then. I really need to go again. There is nothing quite like a Big Ten basketball game, especially the rivalry games like Purdue/IU. Mackey Arena holds just over 14,000 and it would be jam packed and is considered one of the loudest basketball arenas in the country. That reminds me, it was 30 years ago, just last week, when Bobby Knight had his infamous chair throwing incident. Of course, that was during a Purdue/IU game.

The rivalry is still intense, but nothing like when Gene Keady and Bobby Knight were the coaches. That's when the two teams really hated each other and there was nothing worse than losing to the other team. Kind of like the good ol' days of Bo Schembechler and Woody Hayes at Michigan and Ohio State.

BarryBobPosthole
03-02-2015, 10:34 AM
When Nolan Richardson was at Arkansas and Mizzou was still a powerhouse team, they had some rivalry games like that. Man, I'd love to have been at one of those games. Old Nolan used to turn the heat up to about 90 in the gym when Arkansas hosted teams like Mizzou.
BKB

Chicken Dinner
03-02-2015, 11:13 AM
In all my years I've never attended a college basketball game. I need to get down to Norman for one next season. I keep saying that every year. Looks like a pretty cool atmosphere.

BKB

Wow! You need to fix that Barry.

Thumper
03-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Can't figure out that last pic on the football field. Is she standing on that dude's kneecap? Why isn't he looking UP ... I sure would be! (I assume it's some hokie photoshop job ... not sure of what the point was though)

When I was in college, I was at the Univ. of Tennessee and was dating a gal who played basketball for Murray State (Kentucky). It was only about a 45-50 mile drive, so I'd many times run up there to watch her play ................. then help her with her shower afterwards. :D

That's prolly the only time I've ever been a women's BB fan. She was something like 5'8" - 5'9" ... ALL legs! ;)

Captain
03-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Can't figure out that last pic on the football field. Is she standing on that dude's kneecap?

What dude???
You must be getting old if you see a dude in that picture?
Turn in your man card.

Thumper
03-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Dude??? Dang spellcheck! I meant SCREWED! If I were there, she'd get screwed! :D

Can I keep my man card now? ;)