PDA

View Full Version : WTF??

Thumper
03-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Just sold sumpin' on eBay to some guy in "King of Prussia, PA". Huh? :confused:

Big Skyz
03-02-2015, 12:05 AM
He can call himself the King of Idiots or President Obama, but I repeat myself. As long as he pays, who cares?

Thumper
03-02-2015, 12:12 AM
He paid in full immediately. :D

Well heck, just for grins, I Googled the place.

The largest shopping mall in the United States in terms of space and size, the King of Prussia Mall, is located here. Also located here is the headquarters of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region I.

Who'da thunk it?

Big Skyz
03-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Obama would have probably paid too, just not with his own money. All that aside I'd never heard of King of Prussia PA before your post.

Thumper
03-02-2015, 12:34 AM
Neither had I ... but then again, I may have driven right through the place and not known I was there. There aren't too many roads I haven't traveled on at one time or another.

BarryBobPosthole
03-02-2015, 09:09 AM
We used to have a big junction site amd telephone tandem switch there back in the day.
BKB

DeputyDog
03-02-2015, 10:17 AM
If I remember correctly, it's just on the west side of Philly, correct? That area sure has a lot of weird place names, especially once you get out into Lancaster Co. and the surrounding area. Paradise, Bird-in-Hand, Intercourse, and of course, Blue Ball, are all towns in that area.

Thumper
03-02-2015, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure Deppity, but if it is, I'm sure I've been there. When I was driving a truck, we had a yard in Philly and I spent a TON of time there running around that area and into Jersey.