PDA

View Full Version : These are the facts

Buckrub
03-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Second time the facts have been analyzed. Same result.

Will everyone believe the facts? Or their agenda? How much does an agenda weigh, than facts do? Or do facts still outweigh everything?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/national/darren-wilson-is-cleared-of-rights-violations-in-ferguson-shooting/ar-BBiekXQ

Chicken Dinner
03-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Why you gotta go hatin' like this?

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Unfortunately, these days facts are difficult to come by.

BKB

HideHunter
03-04-2015, 05:02 PM
"Facts"... laugh a minute.. I'm currently engaged in a discussion with a bunch of women who think because a man shot an elephant in Africa (and posed for a picture) he should have his bag slit and his legs run through it. The "facts" I have introduced (though have quieted the discussion some) are as completely useless as the time I spent gathering them..

I vote "agenda".. it's a cover-up, you know, and Bush's fault.

Buckrub
03-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Unfortunately, these days facts are difficult to come by.

BKB

Nah. Pretty easy actually.

Just easier to ignore, or twist, or give 1/2 thereof............

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Like Benghazi, I guess then? One side seems to think five or six congressional inquiries have ignored the truth, while the other just wants to move on. Both wrong, both lyin mothermuckers. Still no facts. And mo, Gowdy or whatever HisOwnSmartypants is gonna find anything either.

BKB

Buckrub
03-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Such negativity!

OK, so SOME truths are a bit harder to find out than others!!! :toothy

Buckrub
03-04-2015, 05:48 PM
OR......... how about........

Vetting all POTUS candidates WHEN they announce? Or anytime? We just ignore it, then later fight about 'truth'.

Or holding office holders accountable for promises they made??

Or changing the voting procedures to streamline, validate, and homogenize all federal elections, instead of yelling about how much fraud there was in one?

DeputyDog
03-05-2015, 01:41 PM
We can't eliminate fraud in elections. If we did, no one with any ties to Chicago would ever really get elected to anything.

Buckrub
03-05-2015, 01:44 PM
And that's a fact!