PDA

View Full Version : Oral sex survey results ...

Thumper
03-19-2015, 04:20 PM
6 million men were surveyed as to why they like to receive oral sex.

1% liked the warmth

2% liked the sensation

3% liked the eroticism

94% just liked the peace and quiet :D

Sunshine
03-19-2015, 06:41 PM
Smart ass. You do know woman have teeth!!!!!!

Thumper
03-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Bucky's girlfriend's always take 'em out first. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-19-2015, 08:09 PM
I'll bet somewhere Alison Widmer just got an unexplained shiver up her spine.

BKB

Buckrub
03-19-2015, 08:22 PM
The twit. Hope she's happy.

Thumper
03-19-2015, 08:36 PM
I think I'm the only one who liked ol' Alison and we had quite a few "behind the scenes" conversations back in the day. She was in a tough position with some a-hole bosses.

Buckrub
03-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Spineless.

Thumper
03-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Needed a job to pay her bills. Did you always go against your bosses orders in your career? Disagreeing and insubordination are two different things.

LJ3
03-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Can we get back to the subject at hand? or mouth?

Buckrub
03-19-2015, 09:46 PM
You aren't the only one that had private conversations with her, sir. I base my opinions on those, not on the job she was told to do. I have an opinion, based on personal interactions. You have yours.

And yes, I pretty much did. Got fired twice, got promoted a lot. Didn't you?

BarryBobPosthole
03-19-2015, 11:07 PM
Can we get back to the subject at hand? or mouth?

I dunno. You'll have to ask Neil and Bob.

BKB

Thumper
03-20-2015, 12:26 AM
Hey! Let me get this straight, I'm getting bitched at for hijacking my own thread? BTW, which one's Neil? ;)

Buckster, I'm talking phone conversations where she could talk freely. She couldn't do much on company email, etc. (believe it or not, she had no home computer) It really doesn't matter and it's obvious I'm a lousy judge of character anyway because nobody else around here liked her. But, we were pretty much friends until she got married and moved on with her life. Heck, we even discussed her upcoming marriage and honeymoon plans. No, not THOSE plans .... their travel plans. :D

Buckrub
03-20-2015, 08:44 AM
So am I, Jim.

But whatever. You win.

Big Muddy
03-20-2015, 08:52 AM
Speaking of blow jobs....a local guy told me about one of our buddy's wife(nurse), who recently got promoted at the hospital....seems that she was caught on the hospital parking lot video, polishing the knob of one of the doctors.

Either she did a very good job, or Obamacare kicked in. ;)

HideHunter
03-20-2015, 09:52 AM
lol.. I guess it's deteriorated enough I can tell my "bj" story. Thirty years ago I had a pretty good friend I ran with quite a bit. Smooth, good-looking cuss. He was married, but he didn't let it bother him. He liked to tell me about his "conquests". But he always "qualified" by one thing. I didn't really know his wife, but she was a pretty little thing and he swore, all the places he'd been and gals he'd been with - she gave the best head he ever found.. said she *really* had a talent for it. Naturally, as most of these things do - that marriage went down-hill (dam if I can figure out why ;) ).

Fast forward 15 years and she ends up marrying one of the guys in our "social circle" - so I see her pretty often. Still can't look at her smiling a little. I'm a little proud of the fact I never mentioned it to her .. or her husband. :D

Big Muddy
03-20-2015, 10:00 AM
I just gotta ask, Hide....if you had the chance, what exactly would you ask her??? ;)

HideHunter
03-20-2015, 10:27 AM
lol.. eddie.. it would probably be more of a "compliment" than question.. ;) Now, I might have some questions for *him". :biggrin

LJ3
03-20-2015, 11:30 AM
I think an appropriate question would be something like "Can you hum the star spangled banner"?