PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of footwear.

Captain
03-24-2015, 08:57 PM
If you have not already done so, run, don't walk to BassPro and get you a pair of two of their lifetime socks. They are thick, padded and warm. They are also guaranteed for life. If they ever get a hole in them take them back, no receipt required and get another pair. Everyone in these parts have them and a lot of folks just wear them around the house.
I promise this is one product you will not regret buying.

BarryBobPosthole
03-24-2015, 09:08 PM
Do they have them in Yankee blue?

Not for me, just checkin for Bubba.

BKB

HideHunter
03-24-2015, 09:17 PM
I believe I'll look into a pair or two Cap'n. Thnx.. Scheels here has their own brand called the Antelope. Cool-Max - Medium weight (and they do come in sizes to fit my diminutive feet). I have about a half-dozen pair and they are practically indestructible. I used to wear all Smart-Wool but I went through the heels in about a year. You know - I must just be hard on stuff? ;)

Captain
03-24-2015, 09:26 PM
If you buy a pair of these you can afford to be hard on them. They will replace them for life. I have a couple of pair here and at the sc house and love them.

Trav
03-24-2015, 11:26 PM
I have about 6 pair been swapping them out for 6 years.

BarryBobPosthole
03-25-2015, 09:13 AM
If you'd start carrying an emergency roll of TP in your truck they'd last longer, Trav.

BKb

Trav
03-26-2015, 07:07 AM
Barry, the emergency socks don't come back home with me. I set them free in the wild :lmao