PDA

View Full Version : Say what?

Buckrub
03-25-2015, 05:09 PM
The Administration traded 5 hardnosed terrorists to get Bergdahl back, and now he's being charged with treason?

I do smell treason here. I surely do.

Chicken Dinner
03-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Seriously. People died to get this fucknut home.

Buckrub
03-25-2015, 05:33 PM
I feel like the evidence is mounting that I'm actually in an alternate universe.

BarryBobPosthole
03-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Oh, the verdict on that was in years ago!
BKB

Buckrub
03-25-2015, 05:42 PM
Two strikes.

Thanks.

Captain
03-25-2015, 05:48 PM
That was a bonehead move by a Bonehead guy that calls himself a leader.what a joke.

Sunshine
03-25-2015, 05:48 PM
He left his post and walked out.
Got captured and we should never have done anything to bring him back.

As far as I'm concerned, and this is my own opinion, we freed some very bad terrorist for this son-of-a-bitch and people lost their lives, because he just left.

Really ticks me off!

Prison is a piece of cake compared to what the terrorist would do.
He deserves whatever is coming his way.

May God rest all the innocent souls, that died for him!!

P/ All these idiots that are leaving their countries, to go fight with ISIS, should never be aloud back into their country and their citizenship be taken away.

You want to go over there... Be my guest!
One less person our taxes pay for.
I guess that's one way to get rid of dumb people.

johnboy
03-25-2015, 07:19 PM
I agree Sunshine. We all should pay for one way tickets for all the idjits that want to join ISIS. Get them all in one place so they are easier to kill.

Thumper
03-25-2015, 08:12 PM
We should have kept the 5 bad guys to let them rot ... and simply let a well-placed drone take care of Bergdahl. It would have been MUCH cheaper in the long-run. As far as I'm concerned ... we were at war and he was an enemy combatant.

Captain
03-25-2015, 08:33 PM
We should have kept the 5 bad guys to let them rot ... and simply let a well-placed drone take care of Bergdahl. It would have been MUCH cheaper in the long-run. As far as I'm concerned ... we were at war and he was an enemy combatant.
Amen