PDA

View Full Version : Hey, No-Tell......

Big Muddy
03-28-2015, 10:19 AM
You live anywhere near Jonesboro???....radar says it's sleeting from Jonesboro over to Memphis, with possible freeze warnings tonite....weird-azz weather!!!

No-till Boss
03-28-2015, 11:16 AM
You live anywhere near Jonesboro???....radar says it's sleeting from Jonesboro over to Memphis, with possible freeze warnings tonite....weird-azz weather!!!
Yes Sir, about 15 miles South of there, and YES it is snowing here, has for a few hours now, nothing sticking tho.

Big Muddy
03-28-2015, 12:03 PM
then, you must be located pretty much on the north end of Crowley's Ridge.
i gots in-laws scattered from J'boro to Trumann to Marked Tree to Payneway, and all over the Ozarks.
got an uncle-in-law, Don Davis, in J'boro who is a semi-retired rice/bean farmer.

No-till Boss
03-28-2015, 12:56 PM
then, you must be located pretty much on the north end of Crowley's Ridge.
i gots in-laws scattered from J'boro to Trumann to Marked Tree to Payneway, and all over the Ozarks.
got an uncle-in-law, Don Davis, in J'boro who is a semi-retired rice/bean farmer.

Yeah I know Don he used to farm real close to me. I'm South and a little West of Jonesboro and due West of the Ridge. I'm off 49hwy North and East of Weiner. I know, let the jokes begin ......lol

BarryBobPosthole
03-28-2015, 01:15 PM
that'd make the Weiner about Conway wouldn't it?

BKB

Big Muddy
03-28-2015, 01:19 PM
Small world, huh!!!...you won't hear any Weiner jokes outta me....there's some real good soil, up that way....hope you gotta a ton of it !!!

My place is all MS Gumbo....good rice and bean ground, though....been knocking these clods around, on this place, all my life.

In the past couple of years, it seems like we've been making frequent trips to J'boro and Trumann....too many, in fact....in-laws are getting older, and passing away, left and right.

We cross the MS River bridge at West Helena, then hit #1 north hiway at Walnut Corner....it's a straight shot into J'boro....maybe next time I'm up that way, I'll take the scenic route down hiway 49, and give you shout-out.

No-till Boss
03-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Small world, huh!!!...you won't hear any Weiner jokes outta me....there's some real good soil, up that way....hope you gotta a ton of it !!!

My place is all MS Gumbo....good rice and bean ground, though....been knocking these clods around, on this place, all my life.

In the past couple of years, it seems like we've been making frequent trips to J'boro and Trumann....too many, in fact....in-laws are getting older, and passing away, left and right.

We cross the MS River bridge at West Helena, then hit #1 north hiway at Walnut Corner....it's a straight shot into J'boro....maybe next time I'm up that way, I'll take the scenic route down hiway 49, and give you shout-out.

Sounds good ! Just let me know.....

No-till Boss
03-28-2015, 02:48 PM
that'd make the Weiner about Conway wouldn't it?

BKB

No Conway is a hour and forty-five drive to the South and West.