PDA

View Full Version : Humor.....you'll like this one, No-Till....

Big Muddy
03-31-2015, 12:57 AM
You can’t outsmart an old farmer:

An old geezer, who had been a retired farmer for a long time, became very bored and decided to open a medical clinic. He put a sign up outside that said: Dr. Geezer's Clinic. "Get any treatment for $500; if not cured get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who had a clinic on the other side of town, was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, so he thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000 bucks out of the old geezer.

So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

This is what transpired.

Dr. Young: --- "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth." can you please help me ??

Dr. Geezer: --- "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: --- Aaagh !! -- "This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young paid up, but gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Doctor Young: "Oh no you don't, -- that is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see !!!!

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so -- " Here's your $1000 back."

Dr. Young: "But you only handed me $500..."

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an old "Farmer " !!!!

Big Muddy
04-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Hey, No-till, you get any bad weather, yesterday???....we had a super-cell come thru yesterday afternoon that dumped about three inches of china-berry sized hail....no field work around here for several days, so I'm chasing crappie. ;)

Captain
04-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Eddie, do not you have some turkeys around there that need some killing?

No-till Boss
04-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Hey, No-till, you get any bad weather, yesterday???....we had a super-cell come thru yesterday afternoon that dumped about three inches of china-berry sized hail....no field work around here for several days, so I'm chasing crappie. ;)
I missed it until 10:20pm last night and got 1.1 inches and hour of hail .....UGH I just opened up some ground yesterday.

Big Muddy
04-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Cap, I was suppose to go to Bama for our annual turkey-killing, 2 weekends, ago, but it rained us out over there, and it looks like we might not even get over there, this year....I've decided to just forego the Bama trip, and hunt with some buddies, next week in the hills of east MS.

I talked to my buddy who owns the land over there, last night, and he said they haven't really started gobbling hard yet, but we're gonna try it, anyway....bring yo butt on down here, and we'll chase some turkeys, crappie, and partake of some fermented muscadine juice!!! ;)

Big Muddy
04-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Yep, Notill, I turned over my first clod, yesterday morning, and this mess came thru, just after noon.