PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe it!!!

Sunshine
03-31-2015, 08:27 PM
:)

Captain
03-31-2015, 09:00 PM
You need to reconsider and get rid of them dogs. That's not gonna be easy to do but it's the best for your health.

LJ3
03-31-2015, 09:20 PM
I can tell you from personal experience those shots hurt like hell!

BaseballCoach (Rev A)
03-31-2015, 10:08 PM
I took the shots for 3 years when I was a kid and they worked great. Got them three times a week the entire time. They start out mild, thin and runny like water. As you progress, the stuff gets thicker. Last three months I thought they were shooting cold maple syrup into my arm.

Big Skyz
03-31-2015, 10:23 PM
Sunny this is one of the few times, might be the only time, I can't agree with the Captain. I get where you are coming from with your dogs and I would take shots too before giving up on a dog.

No-till Boss
04-01-2015, 06:58 AM
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.........

Captain
04-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Sunny you thinking with your heart not your head.

HideHunter
04-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Hell, we're all going to die of something...

Big Muddy
04-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Hell, we're all going to die of something...

Haha, yep Hide, you beez right....for me, I just hope it's quick and painless, and I'm in a boat or deer stand, or doing something else that I love. !!!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Don't be they make a model that is hypoallergenic?

And I'm on Lamont's side! Get them shots!

BKB

Bwana
04-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Not to worry Sunny, I've taken allergy shots for more then 15 years of my life. They don't hurt and are a pretty darned good way to get over any fear of needles you might have. ;)

I took my last allergy shot roughly 13 years ago and have to say the new method they have of building up your immunity really seems to work. A few sticks in your arm with a needle are worth not having to deal with the symptoms of an allergic reaction. Hopefully the shots work for you as well as they have for me.

BarryBobPosthole
04-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Not sure what your allergics were/are but growing up on the plains and all those grasses and cottonwoods with allergies had to have been a pisser. We have mold on top of that. I think you're about in the same boat as we are allergen wise.
As I get older I am starting to develop mild allergies. Dust it seems mainly right now. And ragweed which oughta be named state plant.
BKB

LJ3
04-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Regardless of what she decides to do, she has CLEARLY lost any right to complain about health or allergy issues :) Except to her husband. It's up to him if he's brave enough to tell her she chooses this path, she doesn't complain :)

Big Muddy
04-01-2015, 12:56 PM
His question was:" will you become allergic to husband?" Lol

That mighta been his way of saying, "Will you become allergic to sex???" ;)

Naaah, that can't be right because you said you weren't allergic to chocolate or "nuts". ;)

No-till Boss
04-01-2015, 06:49 PM
That mighta been his way of saying, "Will you become allergic to sex???" . ;)

Exactly ! no way any women would take shots for years for that, but now a dog is a different story . LOL

Thumper
04-11-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm allergic to work ... but I refuse to take shots for it! ;)

Buckrub
04-11-2015, 09:04 PM
I strongly suggest you get a RAST allergy test, and do not rely soley on skin prick tests. It may show the same thing, and it may not. I also strongly suggest you find someone different than where you went, and that they specialize in RAST testing.

http://www.webmd.com/allergies/guide/blood-test