PDA

View Full Version : Say what???? Where did this happen, again????

Buckrub
04-22-2015, 12:28 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/04/20/wisconsin-home-invasions-walkers-supporters-targeted-by-democratic-prosecutors-column/26081903/

Buckrub
04-22-2015, 04:45 PM
And now this:
http://www.newsmax.com/US/afdi-jews-muslims-cair/2015/04/22/id/640071/?ns_mail_uid=29553580&ns_mail_job=1617856_04222015&s=al&dkt_nbr=tthrqibo

Are you people awake????????

Thumper
04-22-2015, 05:47 PM
Hard to get anyone (including myself) to follow a blind link. The first thing that comes to mind after reading the first link is, isn't this similar to Watergate in a way? Wasn't that deemed a crime and lead to a resignation?

Don't konw what to think about the second link. When I read it, I thought the opposite of the message it's supposedly putting forth. It confuses me, but to pick and choose what is freedom of speech and what is not gets a bit tough. I'm not so sure it's right to pick and choose.

Buckrub
04-22-2015, 05:52 PM
The first link says "USA Today". If you are worried about a link from USA Today, then don't click it.

It's about a raid the police made in Wisconsin and some insanity that ensued.

And if you thought the opposite of the amazement of what happened on the second one, then you must believe it's fine to put that message on the side of public conveyances......

Thumper
04-22-2015, 10:31 PM
I'm not afraid of links ... just usually too danged lazy to follow them. I said I read the first link and even commented on it.

As for the second link, I also commented and I don't think you have a clue what I meant. Also, I'm not saying I agree with it ... but who are you (or I) to pick and choose what falls under freedom of speech? If someone bitches about "In God We Trust" being emblazoned on all of our money, you'd be the first to condemn them. Turn the tables, put something you disagree with on the back of a frigging bus and it becomes a bitchfest. I don't have to agree with the message to agree with one's rights.

Buckrub
04-22-2015, 10:34 PM
I don't care if they do it, or are allowed to.

I care that the opposite message would never be legally allowed. That was my only point.