PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bucky the most beutiful woman in the world is.....

Captain
04-22-2015, 08:19 PM
Sandra Bullock! And over the years every time I mention her you call her "mule face".
Shows what you know... ;)

"Sandra Bullock is an actress, producer, Academy Award and Golden Globe winner, and now the beloved big-screen star can add another credit to the mix: She's just been named the World's Most Beautiful Woman."
http://www.today.com/popculture/sandra-bullock-most-beautiful-woman-says-people-magazine-t16701

Buckrub
04-22-2015, 08:51 PM
Not mule. Horse.

I don't think she's good looking. Fair, yes.

Clearly, I know nothing.

About anything.

Arty
04-22-2015, 09:34 PM
I know I wouldn't ask you to pick me out a women on a blind date... Cause she is smokin hot.

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2015, 09:41 PM
And a dandy caboose!

BKB

Nandy
04-22-2015, 09:43 PM
kinda flat chested, but I am a leg and badonkadonk man anyway... Oh, and yes, she is very pretty...

LW
04-22-2015, 09:52 PM
So glad it wasn't Hillary Clinton when I clicked on this thread.

Thumper
04-22-2015, 10:23 PM
I'll bet ol' Jesse James is still kickin' himself in the ass!

She's smokin' hot! And one super cool gal on top of it. Really down to earth.

Captain
04-23-2015, 06:49 AM
At 50 years old she is the oldest to ever be awarded this too! Just a good example of a East Carolina gal... :D

Thumper
04-23-2015, 06:59 AM
Huh??? She's an Army brat from Virginia (D.C.) dufus. She only went to college at East Carolina. I don't think that's enough to lay claim to her! :D

Big Skyz
04-23-2015, 08:06 AM
She has beautiful eyes, a perfect smile, and really nice hair, but her big nose and butt chin don't do it for me. She also isn't that nice of a girl. A nice girl would have never gone out with Jesse in the first place let alone marry the dirt bag. She is good at portraying that girl next door image, but I ain't buying it. There is a reason she's in her 50's and single.

LJ3
04-23-2015, 09:30 AM
Tough crowd, tough crowd!

Buckrub
04-23-2015, 09:34 AM
Big Sky, be careful. They'll remember your tastes for years to come and excommunicate ya for not agreeing with 'em!

Len, the tough crowd seems to be only me and Big Sky. Rest of ya have drunk the lemonade. She ain't butt ugly, but her head does remind me of a horse.

And that movie where she was an FBI 'nerd' with that fat girl who was a 'hood cop', was hilarious!

BarryBobPosthole
04-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Obviously Thumper and Big Skyvspend a lot of time keeping up with the celebrity news.

BKB

Big Skyz
04-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Hey I like some of her movies. I think Two Weeks Notice was a really funny show. She was pretty good in Blind Side and Sleepless in Seattle as well. She is a very good actress, but as a person I'm not sure I'd say the same thing about her. Anyone that performs sexually on the big screen for millions to see has something fundamentally psychologically wrong with them. Before y'all start making fun of that statement, if it were your daughter or wife that did some of the same scenes Sandra Bullock has in her movies, you'd have some issues with it. I guarantee it. She just another Hollywood celeb with little in the way of meaningful depth like 99% of the rest of Hollywood celebrities. I will continue to watch some of her movies if they interest me and appreciate her skill as an actress, but as a person, she doesn't offer much as far as I can tell.

Niner
04-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...... BUT I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world.
Not only that, but she's my bestest freind as well!!!!

Big Skyz
04-23-2015, 09:52 AM
Amen to what Niner said!

jb
04-23-2015, 09:54 AM
I like the way she looks. Best picture she made was " Blind Side"

yellowk9
04-23-2015, 10:08 AM
She's not fugly, but not in my top 25 as far as attractive celebrities. I always saw something slightly mannish in her face. I know at least one of the guys on here can look past that, but I can't. Not naming names......

Buckrub
04-23-2015, 10:20 AM
hahahaha

Captain
04-23-2015, 12:33 PM
Yes I was referring to her attending East Carolina. Thought I said that? (pUMpHEAD)
And for the rest of ya naysayers, when a gal you been publicly ogling over here at goodhunting for 10 years while others say she has a mule face is named prettiest woman in the world I'll let you talk your crap that day. Till then quit raining on my parade :D

Big Skyz
04-23-2015, 01:25 PM
Cappy, you know your wife is 10 times the woman on her worst day that Sandra Bullock is on her best day.

LJ3
04-23-2015, 01:48 PM
If she looks like a horse, I gotta add beastiality to the list of issues for my therapist.

Captain
04-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Cappy, you know your wife is 10 times the woman on her worst day that Sandra Bullock is on her best day.
Can't argue that Big Sky. My little gal has preserved well for over 50..

LJ that cracked me up!

Buckrub
04-23-2015, 02:41 PM
She is one beautiful lady, for sure.

Big Skyz
04-23-2015, 02:49 PM
It was seeing that photo on FB that reminded me of just how pretty she is. Plus she's a good person and a saint for putting up with you and your boy. :D

Thumper
04-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Great pic ... but why did you and Hammerhead have to fugly it up so badly?

And I don't see where you ever mentioned ECU per se' ... you just said she's "FROM" East Carolina dufebutt. Kind of a misleading statement. Does going to U.T. make me an East Tennessee guy? :D

Just a good example of a East Carolina gal...

Thumper
04-23-2015, 03:46 PM
Obviously Thumper and Big Skyvspend a lot of time keeping up with the celebrity news. BKB

Huh?? What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

jb
04-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Yup, Cheryl is still the only lady at her age that still gets carded at restaurants, I think most people think she's Captains grand daughter.

Captain
04-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Hey!!!!! I'm WAY too young for Grands...

And Thumper I see why you and Bucky are always butin heads. I never said FROM.
YOU (senior pUMpHEAD) added the "from" changing what I said just to argue.

Thumper
04-23-2015, 05:19 PM
I don't argue! ;)

Nandy
04-23-2015, 07:28 PM
CMy little gal has preserved well for over 50..

Unlike You buddy! KAPOWWW!
You lucky, there are plenty of 20 some ladies that would like to look that good!

BarryBobPosthole
04-23-2015, 08:08 PM
She's a peach that's for sure. The Captain married up and that's a fact!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
04-23-2015, 08:25 PM
Larke's the walking definition of a guy who out kicked his coverage. "Sandy" Bullock was a year ahead of me at our rival high school. Cute as a button back then too. I think she's got "girl next door" looks.

No-till Boss
04-23-2015, 09:13 PM
Hey I like some of her movies. I think Two Weeks Notice was a really funny show. She was pretty good in Blind Side and Sleepless in Seattle as well. She is a very good actress, but as a person I'm not sure I'd say the same thing about her. Anyone that performs sexually on the big screen for millions to see has something fundamentally psychologically wrong with them. Before y'all start making fun of that statement, if it were your daughter or wife that did some of the same scenes Sandra Bullock has in her movies, you'd have some issues with it. I guarantee it. She just another Hollywood celeb with little in the way of meaningful depth like 99% of the rest of Hollywood celebrities. I will continue to watch some of her movies if they interest me and appreciate her skill as an actress, but as a person, she doesn't offer much as far as I can tell.

Sandra was not in Sleepless in Seattle, that was Meg Ryan and I can't think of ONE moive that Sandra has been in that was even sexy. She's a very mild sexual actress with NO NUDE scenes. Damn yankee's .....

Captain
04-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Yea. I was racking my brain trying to think of any movie I've ever seen with her where any sexual nature was even in the plot. 2 weeks notice was the only one close and it was nothing.

Big Skyz
04-23-2015, 10:34 PM
I meant "While You Were Sleeping" not Sleepless in Seattle. Shows how close I was paying attention to the chick flick. You guys better check your movie history. All I'm going to say is she made a nasty bad scene in the early 90's.

No-till Boss
04-23-2015, 10:45 PM
I meant "While You Were Sleeping" not Sleepless in Seattle. Shows how close I was paying attention to the chick flick. You guys better check your movie history. All I'm going to say is she made a nasty bad scene in the early 90's.
Hell we're all men, tell us what the name of the movie is ?

Thumper
04-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Ummmm .... While You Were Sleeping? ;)

Captain
04-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Big Sky is sorta right. I googled it and there were two clips. One from a movie called the proposal where she was nude but it does not show anything, a side shot but everything is covered. The other is a scene where she is taking it from the back and it is clear what is going on even though her arms are positioned where no breasticles and exposed. It appears the is one of her first movies. When she was unknown. I've never seen or heard of it. But it might be worth watching. :D

Arty
04-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Big Sky is sorta right. I googled it and there were two clips. One from a movie called the proposal where she was nude but it does not show anything, a side shot but everything is covered. The other is a scene where she is taking it from the back and it is clear what is going on even though her arms are positioned where no breasticles and exposed. It appears the is one of her first movies. When she was unknown. I've never seen or heard of it. But it might be worth watching. :D

Captain said "taking it from the back"....

Captain
04-24-2015, 08:46 AM
Maybe that's where the idea for the Blindside came from. :D