PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck

Bwana
05-01-2015, 12:58 PM
What started off as a plan to take the missus and the two youngest kids (the oldest is still in college) out turkey hunting tomorrow has been ratcheted up a notch or two. Now instead of getting up at getting up at 3AM in order to get in position before shooting time, we have decided to hook up the camper and park it beside the river on one of the ranches we are going to hunt in the AM. This will not only allow us to sleep it a bit but I can set up the blinds tonite, another time saver, plus we get to relax in the peace and solitude found in the Heart River valley.

And if helping the wife and kids try to get their birds wasn't going to be enough of an accomplishment, a friend's two boys will also be joining us as their dad isn't a turkey hunter.

Am thinking I'm going to have my hands full...I can't wait!

HideHunter
05-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Get 'em Bwana. Moving to "Turkey Camp" and have two hunters coming in tomorrow. Been trying to "save" a couple birds for them You know how that goes. They've been doing much the same thing everyday for two weeks. I'd guess they are changing tactics as we speak. ;)

Captain
05-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Good luck. Hope Yall tag out tomorrow!
Sound like the makings for a great time.

LJ3
05-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a great trip!

Buckrub
05-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Luck!