PDA

View Full Version : Turn on A&E

Trav
05-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Anybody watching Turn on A&E, it's a series about the Revolutionary war. I started watching season one on Netflix and it's a great show.

Niner
05-04-2015, 07:12 AM
is that the show about GW'S spies????
We just recently got a ROKU, and that is on the list of stuff i gotta watch.....along with about 250 episodes of Andy Griffith shows.

DeputyDog
05-04-2015, 07:50 AM
I just finished watching the first season on Netflix. I really liked it and can't wait to see the second season.

Yep Niner, that's the one.

I'm one of those rare people that don't have either cable or satellite, just an antenna for our TV. A few years back, we were having some money issues so that was one of the first places where we realized that we could cut back, and haven't started back with either. Because of that, I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to some of the series that are on the cable channels.

Another one that I've started watching and really like is Hell on Wheels. That's another original series by AMC, just like Turn. With shows like those that I really like, it's hard to have to wait for them to come out on Netflix so I can see them.