PDA

View Full Version : Bumpy Weather!

BarryBobPosthole
05-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Me and Birddog and LW is havin' some bumpy ass weather this week! Whole bunch of rain, whole bunch of wind, and a few naders around make for an Okie spring! Sure does make making fishing plans tricky. Today marks seven years ago that Birddog called me when I was down in the dumps over burying my Dad just a week before and said 'Let's go fishing'. I caught a 10.2 pound largemouth that day and he tied into one almost as big that spit the hook at him. Of course that brightened my day and made the thoughts about my Dad turn to positive ones.
Its good to have a friend that looks out after you in tough times!

BKB

Buckrub
05-07-2015, 09:16 AM
If I live, headed to Toledo Bend Sunday. Rain 90% all week long.

BarryBobPosthole
05-07-2015, 09:21 AM
If its the same system as here we're supposed to be shed of it by Sunday night. Eddie might have to deal with a day or two after us though.

BKb

LJ3
05-07-2015, 10:38 AM
We've been friends so long that when my family asks me what the weathers' going to be like I automatically think of BBP and what he said 48 hours ago. Guaranteed that's what we'll be having that day. BBP, Bucky, Eddie then Nova. And Jimmy being a butthole.

Thumper
05-07-2015, 10:48 AM
We've been friends so long that when my family asks me what the weathers' going to be like I automatically think of BBP and what he said 48 hours ago. Guaranteed that's what we'll be having that day. BBP, Bucky, Eddie then Nova. And Jimmy being a butthole.

Beautiful beach day here ... sunny, light breeze, not a cloud in the sky ... picture perfect.

Ummm, what's that butthole comment for BTW? :D

LW
05-07-2015, 11:03 PM
Somehow we just got game one of regionals in. Radar has us covered up all night except for the little clearing over the field. Proof God loves baseball.

Thumper
05-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Hmmm, He'll spare a baseball field, but goes elsewhere to level a residential neighborhood. 1-dead & 12 hurt in Okieland. I don't get it.

I know, I know ... He works in mysterious ways. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-07-2015, 11:31 PM
I wonder if anyone has done a study about how much wildlife gets killed in a tornado.

BKB

Thumper
05-07-2015, 11:44 PM
They're too busy figuring how many songbirds get killed by feral cats. ;)

Thumper
05-07-2015, 11:50 PM
I wonder if anyone has done a study about how much wildlife gets killed in a tornado. BKB

I don't think they get killed P-hole. Didn't you see the cows in the movie Twister? They just fly around and get dizzy! :D

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1123738/twister-o.gif