PDA

View Full Version : Man-o-man ... you can sure tell summer is here!

Thumper
05-07-2015, 05:29 PM
I've been tied up with estate sales the past couple days and figured I'd have a lot of catching up to do here. Sheeesh, it took me about 3 minutes! Are we still on-line? Did we forget to pay a bill or sumpin'? My being the Secret Committee PumPHeaD Treasurer, I really should be privy to these things. ;)

Big Skyz
05-07-2015, 05:47 PM
It has been dead. Dang farmer types we have as regulars have some crazy notion they have to plant crops or sumpin. Why don't they just do like everyone else, and go to the store, where plants and meat are made. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-07-2015, 06:02 PM
There's been a lot going on, thank you. You just ain't keepin up with Current Events. If you'd have took Ag in school you'd make it a habit to stay current as we were taught to.

Co9 photos were posted by Captain and Bwana this past week. Turkeys been goin down.

You, sir, have been spoiling that damned dog. You're as bad as Eddie.

Bucky left a dark green stripe across south eastern Arkansas as he crop dusted the whole state. Record crops are expected now.

Speaking of, NoTill tilled, and worked like a dog to get his stuff in. Its gonna rain three or four inches on it in a few days so he pught be happy as a clam this spring.

Captain has been hunting, fishing, and probably counting all the money he's gonna have after Hammerhead graduates college here this month.

Len is gonna go fishing with somebody who outfishes him every single time. And he doesn't give two shits if she does.

CD is in Cracker Land (Mobile)

Arty, well its a full time job bein Arty.

fido was heard from recently. Tooooo cool.

Conine is about to go through his safe and sell a few guns.

bubba is bitching about the cold weather they have up north. Surprise surprise.

Treyball built a new hoopty that'll crawl up a tree backards.

Gus is MIA. APB is out for a armpit with eyes.

Eddie is real busy since he's converted his farm to, er , hemp?

So sir, if you'll notice, and I know how tough that is for you civilians, there is a shit ton of stuff going on and we're all just trying our best to keep it between the ditches.

BKB

jb
05-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Winter turned to summer today, set a record at 89.
Funny thing, 50 miles up the coast they still have ice on the bay.

Captain
05-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Up to my eyeballs in Hay North AND South Carolina.
Be back to posting a week or 6

No-till Boss
05-07-2015, 09:05 PM
There's been a lot going on, thank you. You just ain't keepin up with Current Events. If you'd have took Ag in school you'd make it a habit to stay current as we were taught to.

Co9 photos were posted by Captain and Bwana this past week. Turkeys been goin down.

You, sir, have been spoiling that damned dog. You're as bad as Eddie.

Bucky left a dark green stripe across south eastern Arkansas as he crop dusted the whole state. Record crops are expected now.

Speaking of, NoTill tilled, and worked like a dog to get his stuff in. Its gonna rain three or four inches on it in a few days so he pught be happy as a clam this spring.

Captain has been hunting, fishing, and probably counting all the money he's gonna have after Hammerhead graduates college here this month.

Len is gonna go fishing with somebody who outfishes him every single time. And he doesn't give two shits if she does.

CD is in Cracker Land (Mobile)

Arty, well its a full time job bein Arty.

fido was heard from recently. Tooooo cool.

Conine is about to go through his safe and sell a few guns.

bubba is bitching about the cold weather they have up north. Surprise surprise.

Treyball built a new hoopty that'll crawl up a tree backards.

Gus is MIA. APB is out for a armpit with eyes.

Eddie is real busy since he's converted his farm to, er , hemp?

So sir, if you'll notice, and I know how tough that is for you civilians, there is a shit ton of stuff going on and we're all just trying our best to keep it between the ditches.

BKB

That was pretty awesome sir ! and yes I need a rain BAD ! if I get it I'll be happy happy happy !

Thumper
05-07-2015, 10:59 PM
Dang! P-hole is REALLY working hard to get his Sr. Noticer badge, ain't he? ;)

Well, I guess I'm caught up now ... gots sales ta' hit tomorrow and prolly more on Saturday if there's sumpin' I just can't live without once it gets cut to half price.

Still .. this place sure goes to sleep every year around this time.

Try to stay out o' the way of those nasty 'naders up your way ya' bunch'a Okies. I'll take hurricanes anydamnday ... at least you have a coupl'a weeks notice ahead of time they're headed your way ... them 'naders are sneaky bastards!

Buckrub
05-08-2015, 10:55 AM
I just took a regular dump.

I thought that was pretty big news........

BarryBobPosthole
05-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Dang! P-hole is REALLY working hard to get his Sr. Noticer badge, ain't he? ;)

Well, I guess I'm caught up now ... gots sales ta' hit tomorrow and prolly more on Saturday if there's sumpin' I just can't live without once it gets cut to half price.

Still .. this place sure goes to sleep every year around this time.

Try to stay out o' the way of those nasty 'naders up your way ya' bunch'a Okies. I'll take hurricanes anydamnday ... at least you have a coupl'a weeks notice ahead of time they're headed your way ... them 'naders are sneaky bastards!

That's Advanced Senior Noticer III you PuMphEad.

BKB

Thumper
05-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Well dang! I need to learn my chain of command! Excuuuuuuse meeeee! ;)

Buckrub
05-08-2015, 01:39 PM
I didn't vote on the Promotion.

Maybe I was out sick.

BarryBobPosthole
05-08-2015, 02:30 PM
And Bucky I've noticed you're sure sick a lot on Fridays and Mondays. Not a good pattern.

BKB

Arty
05-08-2015, 02:32 PM
I thought you Retired. You aint Spose to notice things like that no more

Buckrub
05-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Posty, that's a POOR noticing job. I can guaran-told you that I have NO freaking clue what day it is.

Ever.

'Cept sunday. The rest are a blur.

Thumper
05-08-2015, 04:07 PM
You need one'a these day clocks Bucky. My mom has one persactly like this one. When the hand is in the middle of the day, she knows it's lunchtime! ;)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZO9FcjQrL._SX300_.jpg

Buckrub
05-08-2015, 04:59 PM
I am weaned from all clocks.

No-till Boss
05-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Posty, that's a POOR noticing job. I can guaran-told you that I have NO freaking clue what day it is.

Ever.

'Cept sunday. The rest are a blur.

Depending on your beliefs that might not be necessary at this time either............j/k lol

HideHunter
05-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Just came back from a week at Turkey Camp. Only thing we have up there is a weather station.. Didn't miss "the news" a damn bit. Hell, I remembered yesterday I never heard who won "the fight of the century". I didn't miss that either, I guess.

Captain
05-09-2015, 05:51 AM
Just came back from a week at Turkey Camp.

Pictures, stories?????

Thumper
05-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Pictures, stories?????

Huh??? What'chu think this place is? Some sorta huntin' site or sumpin'?