PDA

View Full Version : HD TV is Amazing

BarryBobPosthole
05-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Watching baseball (imagine that) and you can see the cloud of dog pecker gnats buzzing around the players heads. Gotta be miserable playing with those things out that bad.

BKB

Captain
05-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Is it dog pecker gnats or circle flies????

BarryBobPosthole
05-09-2015, 08:34 PM
I've never heard of circle flies. We call those gnats that form a cloud around your head in the late afternoon and get in your eyes and ears and nose and mouth and make you want to bolt and stampede. They are also found in abundance around a dog's pecker. Thus dog pecker gnats. Its also used as a cuss word. If they were flies they'd really be annoying.

BKB

Captain
05-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Circle flies are bigger than dog pecker gnats and usually fly circles around a horses ass or a highway patrolman. It's hard for them to tell the difference.

BarryBobPosthole
05-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Hahahahahaha! I have a Statie friend I have to tell that one to.

BKB

Thumper
05-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Yep, that's an oldie and you can insert anyone you want. Ya' nned to know the whold joke to pick on your Statie buddy though P-hole. Here's the best one from a few years back ... :D

A cowboy from Texas attends a social function where Barack Obama is trying to gather more support for his Health Care Plan. Once he discovers the cowboy is from President Bush's home area, he starts to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and single syllable words.

As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?"

Obama stopped talking and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they're called, but I've never heard of circle flies."

"Well Sir," the cowboy replies, "circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

"Oh," Obama replies as he goes back to rambling. But, a moment later he stops and bluntly asks, "Wait a minute, are you calling me a horse's ass?"

"No, Sir," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for the citizens of this country to call their President a horse's ass."

"That's a good thing," Obama responds and begins rambling on once more.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."

DeputyDog
05-10-2015, 07:20 AM
Cappy, I had to LOL at that one. I know several that fit that description to a tee.

Captain
05-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Cappy, I had to LOL at that one. I know several that fit that description to a tee.

ME TOO!!!!!!!
:D