PDA

View Full Version : What a friggin day already!

BarryBobPosthole
05-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Went to the UPS store to send some Maui Jim shades off for new lenses and discovered my drivers license had expired. So off to the tag agency to pay the state $35 bucks for the 'privilege' of driving on potholes. Got home and Julie asked if I'd checked my passport since we're leaving in four weeks for vacation and sure enough it had just expired too. So a couple hours later after printing a brazillian forms, going and getting a passport photo, and writing the Feds a check for the 'privilege' of getting back in the country I was born in and driving on THEIR potholes I now have an expedited passport request in. I wonder if Hillary would help? I could donate ten bucks Canadian.

Now I'm going to sit down amd read the book I just bought. And then
I'm gonna mow my yard, which I started out to do at ten this morning.
BKB

And ps.....When I found out my passport was expired Julie smartly says 'I told you so but you never listen'. Now all she had really done was asked me if I'd checked it. Where in the rule book does she get to upgrade her snarky remark to I told you so, like she has some sort of ESP with me or something?

Captain
05-12-2015, 03:16 PM
And you got on ME for asking a like and similar question about Wimmins a few weeks ago!
It's not only their privilege, it's a God given right...

Captain
05-12-2015, 03:19 PM
To quote the old noticer himself...

I'm amazed a man of your age and experience is even posing that question. BKB

LJ3
05-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Moron. Listen to your wife! We just had to do the passport drill with 4 damn kids. Talk about 'spensive!

Nandy
05-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Some day I will do mine and Esteban....

Thumper
05-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Since Dave is no longer around ... maybe YOU could take over the title of "Supreme Dufus". ;)