PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha ha ha! So .... tell us what you REALLY think!

Thumper
05-15-2015, 03:16 PM
I got to my first estate sale early this morning (my buddy and I like to be first in line) and noticed this house directly across the street. Now this neighborhood is a bit on the "sketchy" side ... an OLD neighborhood that's been in decline for many years. It's predominately black with a bit of hispanic and white thrown in here and there. Most of the "white folk" have lived there for a bazillion years and the only way they'll be leaving, is to die. That's how it was at the estate sale I attended .. the old (white) lady had lived there something like 50 years. Anyway, I noticed the house directly across the street (couldn't help but notice) and I about split a gut laughing! He had an 8-foot fence all the way around his place and about 10 feet inside of that was a second fence! I'm assuming the old guy living there was ex-military ... it reminded me of the perimeter fences around our military compounds (inner and outer). He also had quite a few flags flying. To be honest, these pics don't show much as I took probably 20 photos and none of them overlap! I'll just post a few here so you can get an idea. This place was CRAZY! I talked to the lady handling the sale and she said when they first started prepping the house, she was a bit concerned, but she ended up meeting the guy and said he was actually pretty nice ... just extremely frustrated with where the country is headed.

Ok, here are just a few of the many, many pics I snapped as I waited for the sale to start. This is like HALF his front yard (there was MUCH more!) BTW .. that first big "gang banger" sign has a string of lights surrounding it and I understand it stays lit all night. :D

4776 4777

4778 4779

Chicken Dinner
05-15-2015, 04:05 PM
Gran Torino...

Arty
05-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Gran Torino...
Haha. Nailed it.

Bwana
05-18-2015, 08:43 AM
So this gent is the chairman of the neighborhood welcoming committee?

Thumper
05-18-2015, 10:46 AM
Ha ha ha! I'm not sure I get the "Obama stinks on ice" sign hanging on his front gate ... I think I sorta do, just not sure. I don't think I've ever run across that term before. :D

BarryBobPosthole
05-18-2015, 11:38 AM
I thinks that means he's right below bum thug punk rats on the scale.

BKB