PDA

View Full Version : Hey P-hole ...

Thumper
05-26-2015, 08:14 AM
Gots an estate sale Thurs. that looks pretty cool. The ad says "40+ years of accumulation". That alone is enough to pique my interest ... but the address clinched it. How could I NOT go? :D

Huge estate sale. Cleaning out the entire contents of house with 40+ years of accumulation. Everything must go. Very low prices. Beds, dressers, furniture, kitchen items, antiques, and vintage items. 2603 Bruton Road. Thursday May 28th - Saturday May 30th. Begins at 8:00.

BarryBobPosthole
05-26-2015, 08:54 AM
Yeah, and there's one in Dallas too although I don't know of many down there.

What did that Martin guitar go for, do you know?

BKB

Thumper
05-26-2015, 09:02 AM
Crap, you had to bring that up. We didn't make it. Had a close family friend fall and break her hip. I was making airport runs as family was arriving in town. She's in her 90's and has everyone pretty scared. It's been so crazy the past few days, I haven't done squat. That sale was a bit past where we normally drive, but we planned on hitting it because with the holiday weekend, there was nothing else going on. Now, I don't even want to know what it went for ... I might cry. These sales are usually very slow if they fall on or close to a holiday, that's why there weren't any others to go to as the companies usually don't even schedule them. They may have "given" it away with so few buyers. :(