PDA

View Full Version : A pic, just for Sky...

Big Muddy
05-30-2015, 01:04 PM
One of my buddies killed this one in a creek behind his house....not the biggest mocc. I've ever seen, but still B & C quality. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-30-2015, 01:32 PM
I can almost smell him in that picture.

BKB

No-till Boss
05-30-2015, 02:12 PM
That bastard was probably looking for a rice spill to lay under. Nice snake tho !

Buckrub
05-30-2015, 02:16 PM
He just ate somebody.

Big Muddy
05-30-2015, 04:27 PM
NT, about 15 years ago, I had a female mocc about that size, come after me from under a metal rice gate/spill....I didn't see any baby moccs, but I'm sure she was protecting some....back then, I usually just wore tennis shoes and shorts, while checking the spills....fortunately, I had an appointment later that day, and was wearing jeans....she struck me right above my ankle, and got her fangs hung up in my jeans....I couldn't believe how heavy that snake was, while I was trying to kick her off, and run at the same time....finally, the fangs broke off, but never touched my skin....'course, by then, I had to go change clothes, anyway, before my appointment because my drawers were full of crap!!! ;)

No-till Boss
05-30-2015, 06:29 PM
NT, about 15 years ago, I had a female mocc about that size, come after me from under a metal rice gate/spill....I didn't see any baby moccs, but I'm sure she was protecting some....back then, I usually just wore tennis shoes and shorts, while checking the spills....fortunately, I had an appointment later that day, and was wearing jeans....she struck me right above my ankle, and got her fangs hung up in my jeans....I couldn't believe how heavy that snake was, while I was trying to kick her off, and run at the same time....finally, the fangs broke off, but never touched my skin....'course, by then, I had to go change clothes, anyway, before my appointment because my drawers were full of crap!!! ;)

Wooooo that was close ! I hate it when you can smell them and you can't see them. I wear short rubber boots, but I wear shorts everyday so I do worry about that some.

Thumper
05-30-2015, 07:06 PM
I can't figure that picture out. Is that TWO snakes? Or one with the head (and about another foot of body) cut off?

Chicken Dinner
05-30-2015, 07:34 PM
I can almost smell him in that picture. BKB

That reminds me if one if my favorite Jihn Prine songs. Now, I'll have an ear worm all night.

BarryBobPosthole
05-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Oh Daddy won't you take me back to Mulenberg County......

BKB

Buckrub
05-30-2015, 08:01 PM
That's Muhlenburg County, KY.
This is Mecklenburg County, NC.

Chicken Dinner
05-30-2015, 08:19 PM
I can already tell its gonna be a John Prine kind of Sunday morning around here.

Where the air smelled like snakes we'd shoot with our pistols
But, empty pop bottles was all we would kill.

Buckrub
05-30-2015, 08:35 PM
That's Muhlenburg County, KY.
This is Mecklenburg County, NC.

Uh, never mind. Senior moment. Thought you were posting this in response to Nandy's county tax thing.

Duh.

Big Skyz
05-30-2015, 10:32 PM
The only thing I like about that is the fact it is dead!