PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys mind ....

Thumper
05-31-2015, 11:03 AM
... if I took a little bit of cash out of the GoodHunting Operating Fund to purchase a pair of glasses for Cheryl (Mrs. Captain)? I just left her and her fugly husband so they could hit the road back to N. Carolina with a carload of fish! I feel so sorry for Cheryl, she's just as pretty as the day I met her ... ummm, sheesh, 18-19 years ago I think?

Him? Heck, he was fugly then ... and has been gettin' fuglier every year since, so can you imagine?? :hair

Ha! Seriously Cappy, it was good to see you two again. Have a safe trip home and check in with us when you get there.

Big Muddy
05-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Since Cap loves The Big Bang Show....;)

Buckrub
05-31-2015, 05:04 PM
Just left 'her' and her fugly husband. You're welcome.

And I cannot condone such an expenditure. I can only imagine where it would lead, and I fear my situation would quickly rise to the top of such a list.

BarryBobPosthole
05-31-2015, 05:24 PM
So is Captain gonna roll those tarpon up in cornmeal and deep fry them? Be sure to make hushpuppies too. You'll need something to eat.

BKB

Captain
05-31-2015, 06:00 PM
Bite me pUMpHEAD....
We didn't keep any Tarpon. You cannot even put your hands on one let alone bring one in the boat.
I caught a butt load of Redfish and Tripletail in the gulf yesterday that DID make the trip home to NC.

Arty
05-31-2015, 06:07 PM
Cappy has obviously brain washed her. I heard them talk on the phone for a good 20 minutes a while back and she never ONCE said "you are so fugly that i regret ever meeting you"

Buckrub
05-31-2015, 06:18 PM
She told me as long as he stayed at the Farm 85% of the time, she would keep him around out of pity. I told her I really respected her for that.

Captain
05-31-2015, 06:28 PM
Thanks for having my back there Cuz-Eddie!

Thumper
05-31-2015, 07:01 PM
Doesn't really mean much. Years ago ol' Cappy was walking down the beach and found a magic lamp. He rubbed the lamp and a Genie appeared. The Genie said he'd grant Cappy ONE wish and one wish only. Cappy said he'd like his pecker to reach the ground. The Genie nodded his head ... blinked his eyes ... a puff of smoke appeared, and when it cleared, Cappy's legs had fallen off!

And THAT'S how he became "height challenged". As Paul Harvey used to say ... NOW, you know the rest of the story! ;)

Nandy
06-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Hey, hey, hey, stop picking on cappy, just because he is ugly does not mean y'all can abuse him... :biggrin

Captain
06-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Damn,
Now you got Nandy piling on pUMpHEAD. Happy now!

Thumper
06-01-2015, 06:53 PM
He's simply being observant. ;)

Nandy
06-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Damn,
Now you got Nandy piling on pUMpHEAD. Happy now!

Heck, I was trying to help! lol! we need to get together this week if possible. Friday, saturday and sunday are out. Im finishing my garden this week (yes, im know I am sooooo late) so we could meet between tomorrow and Thursday anytime. I am supposed to be at work at 3 pm and rather not get up before 8am (i need my beauty sleep, you should try that.. :waving). Lets get together somewhere halfway and have a "cafe". Text me what day you think you can and around that time.... I will bring my computer, bring those videos...

Captain
06-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Nancy I just got back from the Keys and I'm working at the farm playing catch up. Got to run home midday today and be a pallbearer at my cousins funeral. Then back to the farm Wednesday and Thursday. Work @ BP Friday and Sunday and then back to Florida Monday....
Might be a couple of weeks before we can get together.
Also when we do meet do I need to have those videos on thumb drive?

Thumper
06-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Nancy??? :confused:

Payback for piling on? :D

Captain
06-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Spell check I guess. But now that you mention it yes.... 😜

Nandy
06-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Heck, he even called me honey this morning when he called my phone... After we talked it hit me that IF this rain continues I might not go fishing Saturday, I will text you if I dont.
Kisses,
Nancy....