PDA

View Full Version : Dang! Anybody headed for Vegas this month?

Thumper
06-01-2015, 11:36 AM
I just ran across an estate sale in Vegas ... the guy was obviously a "hoarder" with expendable income! If you have some time ... scan through these pics. Guns & ammo out the wazoo! I've been to hoader houses and it amazes me the stuff they buy ... then just stack it up. Most times, the boxes aren't even opened. I went to one old woman's house here in town who obviously kept her tv channel glued to Home Shopping Club and like programs. There were narrow pathways through the house and unopened boxes were stacked floor to ceiling. The garage was crammed full also ... mostly big stuff. The really weird part? Many times there were 5-6 (or more) of the same exact items. The REALLY weird thing is, in the garage, there were such things as multiple barbell sets, home gym set-ups, treadmills ... that sort of thing. All still wrapped in their shipping cartons!

This isn't quite that bad ... but there is some really cool stuff here.

http://www.estatesales.net/NV/Henderson/89002/892344?utm_source=verizon.net&utm_medium=email&utm_term=33809&utm_content=Lakeland-Winter-Haven-FL&utm_campaign=2015-06-01-2DaysBefore

Buckrub
06-01-2015, 12:15 PM
I was going..........towards end of month, when middle granddaughter tests for her adult blackbelt. But I can't afford it, so am going to have to miss it.